Page 218 of 543 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 5429

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    LOL

Yes, I admit I look good in my uniform! I am fit and strong and I have aged well.

But now ...the pressure. I have some shots somewhere where I was posing for the firefighters calendar..shirtless no less...

Oh, you don't want me near your 25 year old daughter. I am very respectful and nice to my lady friends, but still..
    OMG DANIEL - just indulge this old Gwammy !!!!!!!!!

...just do eeeeeeeetttttttttt
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

I am laughing so hard, you are hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    LOL

Yes, I admit I look good in my uniform! I am fit and strong and I have aged well.

But now ...the pressure. I have some shots somewhere where I was posing for the firefighters calendar..shirtless no less...

Oh, you don't want me near your 25 year old daughter. I am very respectful and nice to my lady friends, but still..
    Bloody hell D - just PM me !!!!!!!!!! Gwamma is so excited.................. for her daughter of course........... that can't wait to scrutinize said pickies...

question number 4 . how old are you Daniel ?????
    this should have actually been question number 1.

...small steps....

Men - I've loved a few (well, more than a few, kind of a lot really) and not often wisely, but it's been a helluva ride.

I've been reading some stuff lately about people who've emigrated from the US to NZ and it's all been pretty interesting. Apparently NZ really is a jewel. At my age, there would be a lot of hoops to jump through, but if I went on vacation and met some old geezer who thought I was a lot of fun... well you just never know.

Sea, I was telling a neighbor about this woman who posts online who hunts and snorkels for her food (IOW you). Anyway, he was a little hammered at the time, and he said, "I just had this visual of a woman in a snorkel out hunting for deer." I let him sort it out for himself, but it was pretty funny.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Bloody hell D - just PM me !!!!!!!!!! Gwamma is so excited.................. for her daughter of course........... that can't wait to scrutinize said pickies...

question number 4 . how old are you Daniel ?????
    this should have actually been question number 1.
    haha. I am late thirties. I am sure your daughter is delightful, but maybe I should offer up one of my younger colleagues for your picking

2 funny! i get incredibly boring when it comes to men wanting to go near my daughters i can tell you. it does get a bit old when you have been listening to the " i am going in the queue for when she is 15" lines from when they are toddlers. so there is no way i would try to fix one up with her LOL and btw i have NEVER thought a policeman in a uniform was hot!!! and i have known one hot man who was a policeman. god i nearly called him the other p word a few times by accident. he however did not look hot in his uniform LOL and yes daniel. how old are you?! that so should have been question #1!

haha. I am late thirties.
    oh gosh. my last 2 bfs were that age group!

Joanie that is funny. altho i have heard a story of a fishing boat going thru french pass which is up the top of the south island by d'urville island i think. it is a horrid wierd stretch of water. totally freaky to go thru but we were lucky and got the tides. anyways apparently one of the fisherman saw a fishing boat in front of him do a u-turn. it had turned around to grab up a deer they saw swimming the pass. so you can snorkel for deer in some places LOL

Sorry D - too old for that one !!!!!!!!!
    however I have another one ............ oh no thats right shes married !!!!!!!!! LOL
    but I have a snorkel welding, shark hunting, deer shooting wee darling friend who might fit the bill???
    ......................but then you will say your married with 4.5 kids, a motgage, a MIL with hairy nostrils etc........

bugger......... Joanie - just get over here !!!!!!!

...small steps....

bugger......... Joanie - just get over here !!!!!!!
    i could fix her up with one of my old men LOL

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    but I have a snorkel welding, shark hunting, deer shooting wee darling friend who might fit the bill???
    and you know SEAS who I am thinking of here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....