Page 216 of 532 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 216

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Note to self: When a neighbor invites you to go out on the town, do NOT forget that you have salmon dehydrating into jerky.

I may however, have invented salmon charcoal brickettes. (Insert the seven words you can't say on TV here. S, P, C, F, C, M, & T!)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie, Joanie, Joanie - is Gwammas ditsiness rubbing off on you ?????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

I have CRS -Can't Remember S**t.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Joanie - I love that. It should praps go on the acronyms thread !!!!! LOL

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yeah i should get a CRS t-shirt too LOL been trying boxing bag tabatas. absolutely nasty. punch as fast as you can for 20s. stop for 10s. repeat. i did 5 and it hurt too much. i should potentially try not to hit the bag so hard as it was the impact that hurt not my muscles. a lovely man i know once told me if you hit someone, you aim for the back of their head so i always punch at the back of the bag. from the front of the bag. i may go try the tabata thing with those nice little boxing bags on elastics which bounce back at you at the gym. they are way more fun anyways.

went for a dive yesterday. shark infested waters. i did a decorative snorkel and then fought the bull kelp and the current to get out. i know now why it is advantageous to do a pull up as you dont get any foot holds at all. i made it out and did a bit of rock climbing around the cliffs and had a sunbathe whilst i was waiting for the guys to come back in as they went spear fishing as well.

holy moly Seas - shark infested water does not sound like a plan. I love sharks, but I will not go swimming with them !!!!!!!
    .......I think that I feel a panic attack coming on - I might need to pour me a wine to settle my nerves !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    holy moly Seas - shark infested water does not sound like a plan. I love sharks, but I will not go swimming with them !!!!!!!
    .......I think that I feel a panic attack coming on - I might need to drink me a bottle of wine to settle my nerves !!!!!!!
    Fixed it for you.

B*tch-lite

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    well G a tip about swimming in shark infested waters LOL if the seals all get out of the water very quickly or refuse totally to get into the water however strenuously you shoo them in, there is a sign that something might be out there. apparently too if you go spear fishing it is the wriggling dying fish that send signals to attract the sharks. the trick is, and i kid you not, to make sure your catch bag is on a 5m or string floating away from you. yep a 5m head start is all you need LOL. that guy that got munched by a shark out by the mole about 20 odd years ago had his catch bag on his back. now everyone i know that dives reckons sharks arent a problem. they all have some pretty cool shark stories tho. and boy do i love a good shark story.

how's the bottle of wine coming on? i've had small children driving me crazy all weekend, other than my brief interlude with the sharks, so pass me a glass please.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    I always know that I can count on our darling Joanie !!!! x

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    so pass me a glass please.
    I have two clean glasses left in the cabinet and a barrel of red in the celar - I kid you not - so Joanie and Seas - party at mine............................
    actually I think Pebbles, Cori, Dressage chic etc are chartering a plane tomorrow. They are keen to check out the 10 semi nekid Tongan boyzthat I have painting my house................ 2 whole bloody gorgeous weeks...................

...small steps....