Page 215 of 535 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 215

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lmfao the only way nutmeg is getting into my body is in pinapple upside down cake!!! i would rather smoke dried banana skins and that is saying something. i need to go to bed to as my head is still sore and i only got 4 hrs sleep last night. sweet dreams G xx

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    ssssshhhhhh whispering - just checking in to say morning - nothing good about it !!!!!!! Lordy beeee - is there a moderator that could possibly switch gwamma off after 1 glass of wine ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    PWI = posting while intoxicated.
    PUI=posting under the influence

I've got my first ever batch of salmon jerky going, and I'm making fish bone broth in the pressure cooker. The house smells like a cheap hooker on a busy night.

(to my kitchen)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

well done Joanie - I love salmon, I could eat it until the cows come home.
    I have a huge day taking down curtains, moving furniture, and cleaning out the garage. I have said to the Tongan gang head man that I cannot move the multigym out of the garage. They will have to paint around it. Gwamma is strong but not that strong !!!!

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    PWI = posting while intoxicated.
    PUI=posting under the influence

I've got my first ever batch of salmon jerky going, and I'm making fish bone broth in the pressure cooker. The house smells like a cheap hooker on a busy night.

(to my kitchen)
    Lol

Interesting. I've never even considered salmon jerky.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i am having some smoked salmon for lunch today. i have some moki too which i may smoke later or eat for dinner. kai moana day today. what is salmon jerky like? i have a huge pot of pork bones simmering real slow on my stove so my house smells sorta pork stew like. get the guys to help you move it G. always works for me.

Chuffed this morning and just had to share!

I've been trying front levers a couple of times a week for a few months now, but wasn't really getting anywhere in that I couldn't hold it in the horizontal position. The number I could do certainly increased, but I just couldn't hold it.

This morning it just clicked and I did a couple with 5 second holds :-D

Now for the back lever... Can barely manage a skin the cat for very long, so out if balance there.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    ssssshhhhhh whispering - just checking in to say morning - nothing good about it !!!!!!! Lordy beeee - is there a moderator that could possibly switch gwamma off after 1 glass of wine ?????
    Ha ha ha you crack me up :-D

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh gwamma when will you learn? Poor you, I hope the head is feeling little better now?

Just dolling myself up for this wedding. Got myself the bargain of the day, a $300 dress marked down to $79 because a couple of sequins had fallen off. Well a couple of minutes with a glue gun and the dress is ready to stun! Just a bit worried about it being short and of floaty silk in this wind....I've got some pretty undies on just in case LOL.

All this talk of seafood is making me hungry so I hope the buffet will be up to scratch tonight. The last wedding I went to at this venue had a very overlooked baked fish on the menu that still gives me the gag every time I think about it. Nothing worse than ruining perfectly good Kai.

woohoo Misabi - you rock man. It feels great when you nail it !!!! keep at it my boy

LL pickies please ! and have the best time tonight !!!!
    head is feeling much better - and off out AGAIN tonight - when will I learn ??????

...small steps....