Page 214 of 535 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 214

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yea but no but yea but no but - thats a little britian quote - they take like 20 days to be approved
    hi Seas - any action down your way ????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    I'm good thanks Gwamma, keeping busy and trying to stay off the interwebs as much as possible.
    Some of the crap on here drives me nuts, good to have a break sometimes :-)
    Misabi - I actually agree with you - but for an entertaining interlude - its quite fun to read some of this shit !!!!!
    Anyway hope that you and yours are well, and behaving and enjoying life......... yep - Gwammas been drinking !!!!!!! and slurring her words !

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Not much happening down here. it's raining i think. i may have to go out and dance naked to celebrate except that there are some strange men dressed in black outside wandering around shooting rabbits. nowhere where i need to worry about but they may be a bit startled if they spotted me LOL. i am down to one child in the house as the other is at a mates. so a quiet night at home to make up for last night. my head is still spinning anyways. and yes, ITA about it being an entertaining interlude on the odd occasion if you dont get too sucked in and the ignore feature is my friend. Love it so much!

oh Seas - you are a good wee friend !!!!!! have a lovely night - and NO nekid dancing by moonlight, or starlight or rain light ..... whatever !!!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I was a bit of a stoner back in the day. Just for a little bit, like from 16 to 40. I was talking to another the other day and we were bemoaning the fact that it's easier for teenagers to find drugs than it is for middle aged folks. And how much it's changed. I mean for awhile, I had a pot dealer who used to take my checks!* Now it's all nasty and hard.

*Needless to say, I left the memo line blank.

Well, it's only 230am here, so I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Joanie - you are such a wee darling girl. I tried pot once - way back in the day - but not for me, then I tried nutmeg - OMG that really was one to be reckoned with, only the once thou - and then i tried the old Cigar - like cant close your mouth cos its so big - cigar thing, we thought we looked cool, but I imagine that 18/19 year olds smoking cigars and taking the smoke down into there lungs cos they know no better - well we possibly looked like absolute DICKS !!!!! LMFAO
    anyway now its just red wine - and I love it !!!!!!
    so sleep tight - and don't let the bed bugs bite !
    G x

...small steps....

my gwamps gave me some of his cigar to smoke when i was 7. it was terrible. i have never been able to deal with the smell since LOL did you smoke the nutmeg G? it is so much nicer in pinapple upside down cake which i was just talking to Annie about in another thread. and as to naked dancing. lmao way too much fun if you dont get caught.

no I ingested and ended up quite HIGH for about 24.
    Not such a grand memory but one must do these things to learn from them !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

i have had some nasty experiences in my youth with ingesting some of the wrong substances so i am with you there. you learn pretty fast to keep it to what you should. i've never tried nutmeg tho. there is apparently a seaweed in our waters which is mildly hallucinogenic too. i would be duty bound to eat some if i ever find it. i just hope i am not out diving around sharks when i do!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Seas - do not try the nutmeg - all sorts of rules and regs surrounding that stuff - stick with the bourbon, - right bed time - Christ I am so gonna have a sore head on the morrow
    G x

...small steps....