Page 213 of 535 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 213

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Misabi, you've got that right!

I hope you all know how much I enjoy this thread. It's getting crazy in the neighborhood - so many meanies. But here... so nice.

Another day sober. Blech. It would be easier if someone offered to get me stoned. *chuckle* But I shall prevail!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Another day sober. Blech. It would be easier if someone offered to get me stoned. *chuckle* But I shall prevail!
    go out and smile sweetly and flounce and you never know your luck.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    oh so we are just NICE ???????
    Misabi my boy - how are you doing ???? are you being good ????
    LL I am so pleased that the picky went down a treat - and sparkly shiny things - you are one lucky girl !!!!!!!
    Angry K - Plenty of nice girls down this way. Actually............ middle DD has just broken up with her BF - Gwamma cried !!!!!!! oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!! anyhoo shes a hard working, barrel racing, goat owning, gun slinging, motorbike riding, truck driving, gorgeous 25 year old !!!!!! Get back to me if you wanna stalk her on facebook !!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Joanie - I have tried the odd drug,but I so don't dooooooo the drugs so well, but alcohol - which is of course another drug - I am a cheap drunk - but thats okay.
    And I have only just got back - is all not well in the hood ??????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!!
    yes it can be an issue LOL i so cried when my oldest split with her first bf. i think he did too.

i got my vivo barefoot shoes today. they are awesome and so comfy. i went for a run up the hill and back down again. they have good grip on them too which is essential around here on the dirt roads.

woohoo go barefoots !!!!!!

...small steps....

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Angry K - Plenty of nice girls down this way. Actually............ middle DD has just broken up with her BF - Gwamma cried !!!!!!! oh we have got to stop getting attached to our childrens boyfriends !!!!!! anyhoo shes a hard working, barrel racing, goat owning, gun slinging, motorbike riding, truck driving, gorgeous 25 year old !!!!!! Get back to me if you wanna stalk her on facebook !!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Sounds awesome!... But, alas, a little too old for me.

Really, not terrified at all.

Couple of questions or people here. Does anyone know how to:
    A) Change your username (To match my MFP name) and,
    B) Post an image?

Was thinking of posting up a recipe (or two), is all.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i was coming here to be rude to misabi LOL damm you! nzsale have one teaspoon on sale. temptation has a name. this is gonna get expensive!!!
    Oh really now?!
    How're you liking you're new shoes? Where'd you get them? :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Angry K - how old are you ????? Cos I have a 17 year old due back from the states (done her 7th form year over there) in june/july, hoping to go into the airforce as a pilot, gun slinging, actually a bloody good shot, motorcross rider ( look bloody good in motorbike gear), 18 next week, you could possibly stalk her on facebook ????? but you have so got to pass Gwamma test first !!!!!
    Okay changing your user name - no idea
    posting an image - www.photobucket. something - can't remember, set up an account and follow the prompts
    G x

...small steps....

to post an image i think you just use the post image button on the tool bar above when you reply. it's 2 buttons to the left of the quote button.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm good thanks Gwamma, keeping busy and trying to stay off the interwebs as much as possible.
    Some of the crap on here drives me nuts, good to have a break sometimes :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/