Page 211 of 524 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 211

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    such a nice day today. so much walking and sunshine in addition to good yoga classes.

one of DH's former coworkers in the US was murdered by his wife. DH is in a bit of shock, but we did some talking and energy work (with our energy worker).

i did my first pilates class in years and loved it -- so i'm going to take that twice a week from now on. psyched!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    sydney is in Oz not nz!!! we wont get into how much better nz is lol been out on the piss with the guys. G you would be proud of me. No red but lots of rum since i dodged the beer. not that i mind a cold speights but shhh dont tell anyone as it isnt very low carb or very GF. and yes i was even better behaved and i debattered the squid rings as well before i ate them. and i had way more fun than v-day with drippy bfs! the GF blueberry muffins off the PHD site are apparently very nice according to the kids. and my sushi stayed in a roll for tomorrow. thus two major victories on the culinary front. my legs dont hurt anymore now either so all i have to do is tackle the shopping cart on the one teaspoon sale. and i will be winning!!!

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    Hey my favourite thread, about to read up on where you are up to, hope everything is going swell with you guys

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    holy shit Seas - you have had a wee night of fun... I can feel a beach boyz song coming on ................... and well have funfunfun til her daddy takes her t - bird away................

D fire - you wee thing - where have you been ?????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

hey Gwamma

distracted with bushfire season, getting shipped all over the place. But I am back now...how is stuff?

oh my thoughts are with you all. What a horrible time you are all having over there.
    Are you a fireman ???

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    sydney is in Oz not nz!!! we wont get into how much better nz is lol
    hmph!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh my thoughts are with you all. What a horrible time you are all having over there.
    Are you a fireman ???
    Yes.Its been a very tough season. Fighting some out of control fronts over 100 km in size at a time. In the toughest heat I think I have ever come across. Hope its over.

OH thats awful - however Gwamma does enjoy seeing a man in uniform !!!!!!! so long as he is over the 20 year old mark !!!!!!
    so pickies would be fine and then Gwamma can do the cougar thing !!!!!!!! LOL
    Right I am off to bed dreaming about all these gorgeous Aussis in their gorgeous uniforms - safe of course !!!!!!!

and I don't mean to detract from the horrid time you are having over there. keep safe !
    G x

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    OH thats awful - however Gwamma does enjoy seeing a man in uniform !!!!!!! so long as he is over the 20 year old mark !!!!!!
    so pickies would be fine and then Gwamma can do the cougar thing !!!!!!!! LOL
    Right I am off to bed dreaming about all these gorgeous Aussis in their gorgeous uniforms - safe of course !!!!!!!

and I don't mean to detract from the horrid time you are having over there. keep safe !
    G x
    Thanks - for the nice thoughts and the compliment! I feel like my uniform gives me an edge, pity we can't wear it when we are not working! Gnight