Page 210 of 524 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 210

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Far out the spammers are going nuts tonight.
    I miss NZ lots today, as I spoke to one of my sisters who is in Auckland. Although that conversation went well, as she had her 3 year old daughter in the front seat, thankfully in her car seat, but still. And she was going on about how safe it was because she has airbags. OMG!! She has since moved her back into the back. She just doesn't think sometimes She still feels like my baby sister though, so its weird talking to her about her children.

We get home so late from school, as my children want to play, and we never manage to leave until 5 pm.
    I guess there really is no need to rush, dinner never takes long to cook. Although they are barely eating any, as I make so much lunch for my oldest for school, cos I am worried he will go hungry, but he always leaves some, so my boys both finish it after school.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Lox is smoked salmon. But I also loooove pickled herring. What is it with me and stinky fish?

My bday is in the latter part of April - will you still be in the states Gwamma?

Funny thing about being sober during a drinking holiday (Mardi Gras, St. Pat's, July 4th, New Year's Eve) is watching those around you. I took a little bartending class a few years ago, and one of the things the teacher recommended was to go to a bar, stay sober, and watch those around you as the night goes on. It is a trip to see how profound the most mundane concept is to intoxicated people. "Like wow man, that's so cooool." LOL

Between not drinking, and slamming D3 and Bcomplex, my disposition is becoming downright sunny. That's a bit freakish, but my liver will thank me for this break fersure.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    buggar joanie - we don't get over until mid may. I will have to have an honorary drink over here - with you.
    I can do stinky cheese. in fact I can eat the whole thing !!! but not really into stinky fish - but I only tried it once in Denmark.
    Very chilly morning here, not sure what the day is going to bring - don't think topless sunbathing will be on the cards !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

oh yeah - Happy valentines day everyone - I hope you have a gorgeous day with you and yours !!!!
    G x

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Gwamma and everyone!

Gwamma, I'm such a space cadet - I thought you were coming over in March. I'm so glad it's May - the weather in the northern part of the country is so much nicer then. If my car hasn't given up the ghost (it's a 20 year old beater, but I love it) and you want to meet up somewhere, I'd love to do so.

I saw where you posted pics of yourself, and you are so adorable and pretty. Much younger looking than "Gwamma" indicates. I guess I have to revamp my mental image of grandmothers. Dang they grow 'em healthy over in NZ.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

oh Joanie - you are a wee honey
    and me and old grump dad would love to meet up with you on our travels. My shout !!!!!
    I have got some maps now, so I just have to work out how this roadie is going to work............

...small steps....

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Valentines Day fellow Kiwi's! <3

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yeah happy valentines day everyone! i was coming here to be rude to misabi LOL damm you! nzsale have one teaspoon on sale. temptation has a name. this is gonna get expensive!!!

on the exercise front. killed it today. one legged hamstring curls, lunges with 2 x 21kg weights, and hyperextension flies with a pair of 5kg dumbells. and that was the first 15 mins LOL it didnt get any better. i was feeling pretty cruisey and not in pain till i tried to get up and walk just now. it doesnt hurt too bad, i am just totally fatigued. i had some hogget chops when i got home as i had trained fasted aka couldnt be bothered to eat breakfast before i went as i knew it was gonna be hard and i didnt want to chuck up on my personal trainer. i almost ate the bones too i was that famished. be interesting to see how i feel tomorrow. i am ditching the HFLC as i need more protein and i am sure i exercise too much. since i actual enjoy exercising, i need to work something out. all i could do on the way home was think of steak. it's a long drive and i tried to visualise all sorts of food to see what my body wanted. and it was protein. i need to do something about my youngest and her eating habits too so i am thinking i may put her on the PHD as it is pretty much even on everything and then eat around what they eat myself. but yeah. food for thought.

AngryK how are you doing ?????
    Seas - you need to get yourself an ice bath !!!!!! buuuuurh

well the old valentynes day got off to a great start - sarcastic moment here - we got our wee mob of sheep in and found ..............................................MAGG OTS........................................... yay - NOT
    so we have dealt with the maggots, subcut antibioticked the swollen leg, and drenched the others for worms - Brilliant.
    Little hairy shaker is not looking very well. The vet did warn us way back, that they sometimes just die. I am hoping that won't happen to the wee fella, but time will tell.

hope everyone is having a fun filled one !!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    i can just jump in the bay instead of messing around with ice baths. it is looking rather chilly today. but i will prob pass as i cant be bothered to put my wetsuit on LOL euww with maggots. keep an eye on the little sheep. hopefully he will be ok. one joy of it being so cold down our way is we get alot less of those sorts of fly blowing incidents. the guys were discussing it when i was rouseying before xmas. i think there were only something like 4 or 5 out of the 600+ lambs we crutched. still drooling over the one teaspoon clothing. some real nice tops and jackets there. that and baking GF blueberry muffins and making sushi for the kids lunches.