Page 207 of 533 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 207

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OMG ladies have some class!!! 2 funny tho. i dont like martini and have yet to end up under any tables or hosts for that matter lol you can have them all =) i have however almost been crushed by a butt blaster the next day at a gym way back after a rather bad night on the turps lol

just got my venison breseola out of the marinade and been threading it on some ti kouka to hang. i am gonna risk sticking it on the washing line for the next hour or so. still warm windy and too windy for flies. then i will hang it to dry in my outdoor fridge.

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    Seas - how are you doing ??????? We do not have a class system in New Zealand thank you !!!!!!!!!

.............. phew Hopefull Joanie and I are off the hook.................. I might have to stay over in America................ but will possibly end up shocking the locals over there too !!!!!!!!!!
    Please clean the washing line BEFORE you hang up tomorrows washing LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

lmfao G i am pretty good today. feeling a bit amped so am almost back to being a terrorist again lol i dont mind if you and Joanie want to come over and fall around under a few tables. i have wine and bourbon so we have choices even. the lack of hot hosts to fall under could be more of a problem tho. the more i drink, the better he looks theory doesnt work as i am comatose by the time i have drunk enuf for them to look even passably good lol

i have my fingers crossed it will rain so as a) i can do some washing and b) i dont have to clean the washing line either!

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    I am sure that Joanie and I could be your wing men.................. in fact Jac and I were gonna be exactly that ages ago...... remember JJ from NJ ???????? Yep Seas smiles - she remembers
    Joanie - how about you come over here for a wee holiday. We can show you how real girls party - and you could babysit my house, dog, cats , sheep and little calves whilst we karavant about the Americas !!!!!!!!

in fact..................... oh Gwammas got all sorts of partys planned !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

you know you will have a hard time keeping an eye on me when you are under the table G lol where is JJ when we need him?!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to butt in, but do all 5 year olds have trouble explaining something that has happened without putting in things from tv shows etc as well? Is it the age? Or have I done something wrong?

we never had a tv so no. not that i noticed. my kids are pretty reliable.

Damn
    He rarely watched tv, until he was 2 I got pregnant with his brother and could barely move. Then the TV was a huge part of our lives. Now he is at school he gets one 30 min tv show at night, and in the weekends they can watch a movie.
    But I think I really effed up by letting him watch so much. He is confused about what is real

we just never had a tv. we still dont as i really hate them. they get stuck in front of it 24/7 when they are at their dads which is very sad =( they were both thankfully over 7 when that happened.

I think the TV has to go.
    I can't believe I didn't realise what an affect it would have on him. I am so concerned with having a chemical free home, and our children not eating garbage I didn't think of what TV would be doing
    Today has been a rough day, I also got told I have diabetes, so yeah fun day all round.