Page 204 of 536 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 204

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    menses today and zero pms symptoms. that's pretty nice. cycle is looking healthy, so I'm happy about that.

DS has a nasty cough that had him up in the night. he got so worked up over the cough that he was just hacking away, and he broke capillaries in his little face. He opted to stay home from kindy today. I'll go into the office for the classes, and away we go.

Otherwise, everything is moving along nicely. I think we'll do movies with DS this afternoon when I get back from work.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    my problem is all that counting and weighing of food does my head in. i've usually just stopped snacking and exercised more and it drops off which is prob what i should really be doing. i do exercise alot already i guess and now i've moderated my caffeine habit a bit, i am fine. i think the problem with HFLC is you get used to eating a truck load of calorie dense foods. i've lowered the protein now and i look at my 200g of venison and already feel deprived. whereas prior to all this, i would have thought huge ass portion of meat and had loads of salad with it and been pretty much stuffed. now i apparently should add in a lb of potatoes, do carb refeeds, drink BP coffee, have a bit of faleo sex with my pants on... etc etc

btw i did see an old lady wandering along the road when i was on my way home from town just now. i dont know her but i know someone who knows her. she would be maybe 15 yrs older than me. maybe less even but she was rumoured to be annorexic. we're talking twig thin with black eyeliner out walking and i did have a moment and think. but i got rational again, keep doing big weights and eating good and i wont ever be that extreme either.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Seas - I actually think that you are amazing - so I wouldn't stress it, just do what you are doing and tweak as neccessary. I also think that your exersize/strength routine is very impressive, and you would beat me - hands down in an arm wrestle - and that is saying something !!!!!!!! cos I win every time !!!!!!!!
    ....I am really singing my own praises now LOL

not quite sure what faleo sex with your trousers on - is, but am wondering if you mean frotting ???????/
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

not quite sure what faleo sex with your trousers on - is, but am wondering if you mean frotting ???????/
    no faleo sex with your pants on is a whole 30 term. i love it. it is all those fake paleo treats. made with almond flour etc. it could equally apply to knocked up versions of junk food for any restricted eating plan.

feeling alot more chilled today. last week i prob would have beaten anyone in an arm wrestle as i would have punched them out with my free fist if they looked at me funny LOL i am not at all even vaguely aggro usually. so i am very happy to be feeling better again. i have upped the fat and lowered the protein so we shall see. it is an experiment and i certainly dont want to spend the rest of my days stuffing my face with BP coffee and avocados and a measly 200g of venison a day. i would only need to go hunting once a year at that rate lol

I couldn't do 200gms of protein per day either. I have about 400-600gms per day - depends on how I am feeling.....and I love these self experiments. I think so long as you document then you can go back in a years time to see what worked

...small steps....

morning all -
    almost frost like with the whole foggy thing going on.................. weird....................
    Baby boy is still pooping very black oil slick poos ................. but he looks well and loving being at Gwammas.
    My gorgeous grandbabies walked all the way out to get the mail with Gwamma, the goat and the dog....... so quite impressive for the wee fellas....
    GG is off to play golf today, althou he has tweaked one of his artificial knees.............. not good
    .... and I ended up having a huge binge evening (crumbed fish included) and this morning I look like I am 5 months pregnant !!!!!

...small steps....

ugh! i so will not eat fish which isnt fresh, so crumbed fish i would have to skip lol i guess i could get all fancy and make a nice nut crumb to go on it but why bother. you cant go past super fresh fish pan fried with butter. i would at least have made the effort to have GF pizza or some beer lol and yeah, i would have been really ill too. how long do you take to deflate? mine gets me mentally as well which is not fun.

been for a ride on exhubby's bike today. it is so nowhere near as nice as mine. i had to take it for a warrant for him. about to go for a ride on mine. well it's a toss up as i really want to go for a swim. i have a dive for kina organised tomorrow low tide so i can poss wait till then. i think i am winning with the more fat ratios. i flagged the BP coffee this morning and wasnt ravenous at 9am which was good. jigging my plan around i reckon i can still have the omlette in the morning as i usually do. then have avocados and sour cream. guacamole. for lunch. then i can sob into my measly 200 g of venison and go to bed and sulk lol

fantastic - enjoy being out in the fresh air Seas,
    absolutely nothing to report from here ........................

so I will go and do some ironing...... yay

...small steps....

good morning all
    baby boy goes home tomorrow, so I will miss his presence around the place. he is still pooping shiny black oil slicked poos, but they are very slowly changing colour. he must have drunk a serious amount of that SH-T !!!!
    It was fantastic having my two wee Grandbabies here. They loved all the toys cubbyholed under the stairs........ so that was a good move.
    They are like an absolute whirlwind thou. Not sure if that is just a boy thing......... I truely don't remember my girls being that busy ??????????
    Littlest is hoping to have his tounge sniped soon. His tongue tie, that no-one picked up on, is creating quite a speech impediment. he understands most of what you say, but really gabbles back. Because he has breast fed so well all along - no-one has picked it up. Apparently an inability to latch onto the breast can be a sign of tongue tie. Anyhoo his main facial deformities won't be operated on until hes about 5 years old (22months now) - if at all, but am hoping that this tongue one gets sorted soonish !!!!!
    I have been asked to make animal balloons today for a church thing in Cust. I think a bus load of earthquake affected children are coming out for a fun day - so I am hoping to learn to make a few different things. I usually concentrate on giraffes, various dogs, mice and such...... the easy ones !!!!!!Today I will attempt to get out of my animal balloon making comfort zone !!!!!!!!

this will not be easy - I kid you not !!!!!! I am stuck in a giraffe making rut................

so thats me for today. The scale is still reducing, althou had a wee upsie after a naughty binge, but still have lost 2 kg this week so far.

catch you all later..............................be good !!!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 02-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gwamma - my nephew had a bad tongue tie, he had all those things you mention, the inability to breast feed properly, speech impairment, dribbling etc, couldn't even poke his tongue out past his lower lip. The midwife diagnosed the tongue tie at birth but said that they didn't fix them anymore! So my poor sister struggled along and then at 4 and a half he had a general anaesthetic to have the bloody thing fixed anyway. I am so mad with her midwife giving her that earlier advice when it should have been dealt with straight away. Poor kid and mummy too. Anyhoo all good since his wee op, stopped the dribbling immediately and in time for him to start school without being the strange kid who dribbles!

Off to the park to get the kids photographed now. A local well known photographer does 'quick fire' shoots at the park every now and then so I bagged us a 15 min session, we get a disk with several digital images for $60. Thought it might make a nice anniversary present for DH next week, then he can choose which ones to get printed and framed.

later......