Page 202 of 524 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 202

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    lamb or hogget chops are really nice on their own fried with garlic and rosemary. at least the heavy horse float should stay stuck on the road with a horse in it to help in this wind. is she just taking one or two horses? pretty exciting. my middle dd would love to run off with the rodeo. i prob would too given half a chance lol

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I actually ended up crock potting them. I have just woken up to the most delicious smells in my house. Look out breakfast here I come !!!!
    Middle DD is only taking one horse with her. It is only just broken in, so it really is a learning curve for the wee thing. I think she is just camping at each site, and then maybe bludging a shower here and there as required !

I am not sure what the tarr weight of the float would be, but yep I agree - it will stay on the road in this wind - for sure !!!!
    Really Really cold here this morning - as in woollen jersey, headband and woolly sox - cold.
    ...........anyway happy Waitangi day everyone........... I hope nothing untoward happens on the Marae today !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Here is the Cotton reel that DH has made for me out of the big cable reel that he 'found' on the side of the road !!! LOL
    actually the boyz said he could have it for a dozen of beer.
    Anyway he cut it down and made this table. It is 2.4 mtrs wide, so huge. I think that I could fit 14/16 people around it, so I need to buy some raffia? chairs. I am really dissappointed with the clear polyurithane that we used. I had hoped that it would come out clear, but its gone a wee bit yellow - BUGGAR !!!!! I don't DO yellow !!!!. Anyway should I restain darker ????
    We think that its a Scandinavian Spruce, but not sure.
    The other thing, and I need to look at Pininterest, is to fill the hole in the middle, and I am thinking that a homemade driftwood candelabra. I could buy a cast iron one, but that would not be a cheap option.
    If I leave the hole, I can imagine things falling down into the middle, and then I would have a wee problem retrieving said items.

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...psc914078f.jpg

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    If any of you are in or near wellington on 17 Feb, you *have to* come to this *amazing* posture workshop lead by my physio/friend Nik. Phenominal. Change your life awesome! Seriously!

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll sort you.
    Sigh, sounds nice but I'm gonna be there on the 13 th. Flying there and back in one day.

Gwamma that table is fantastic! What a find and I am impressed with your 'repurposing' too. I actually like the colour, it will fade though won't it?

Totally freezing here today too, and worst of all......it snowed last night in early Feb!! See now this is why we are moving to warmer parts.

OMG magnitude 8 earthquake off the Solomans.
    Tsunami warning for Fiji, and some of Australia and NZ coasts.
    Where do you live Ayla?, Danielfire? and all our other gorgeous and imported Aussies ?????

LL keep warm............... I couldn't believe how cold it was here this morning - not like February at all !!!!!

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    LL --

if you have time, there's a yoga class at 1:15-2. i can give the address if you are interested. It's the basics class, so really comfy.

I have a totally boring seminar to attend in Porirua between 10 and 2 pm, but will absolutely come and seek you out if there is time. Can't remember when my flight goes but I might have an hour or two after. Will get back to you about that.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Am in Sydney G. Will watch the news shortly, but have so far not heard anything.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Not much here yet but we are the wrong side of the country. i was gonna go down to the ocean and check it out. last one we had the most unreal old gnarly shells washed up on the beach in drifts. things like circular saw shells which are deep sea shells.