Page 200 of 543 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 5429

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    I have tried stevia in the past and found it re-volt-ing !!!!!!
    I actually don't crave sweet things all that much..... althou i must be eating too much of something !!!!!!
    Are you and PB gonna put out a book any time soon ??????? if yes - can I order one. LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

do you mean you are carnivoring G? way to go!!! i would be interested to see what you are eating.

cross posted with you G. i thought it was revolting too but i figured it may be a plan to have something i could use to sweeten things for the kids every now and then other than sugar and honey. no book LOL i am still working on my diet induced bader meinhof tendencies. which i am sure is too much glucogenisis and not enuf ketosis. but i may be wrong. def feeling a bit more chilled after 12k in the cold today.

yep carnivoring with a wee bit of veg on the side !!!!!! Oh and cooking with fat !!!!!
    we shall see, but if I get to my goal - still 21 kgs to go - I might just shout you and PB a wee whiskey or something to celebrate !!!!! Black label okay ?????? I can't afford Blue label !!!!!

...small steps....

well look at that - we have reached page 200 !!!!!

...small steps....

lmao bourbon is fine too. what does a typical days food look like then?

for me today breakfast was a camembert omlette and some coffee with cream.

lunch was another omlette as i needed to eat the last of the kina. i made it with the tongues out of a couple of kina, 1 egg and some cream cheese with a bit of pepper on top and i had a cup prob of organ meat red curry. plus a coffee.

i feel stuffed even tho i have walked 12 k today. prob just have coffee for dinner or a few venison steaks.

well look at that - we have reached page 200 !!!!!
    fame and fortune awaits LOL maybe we need to have a whisky to celebrate after all!

that 12km is very impressive Seas. I did 1.6km hahahahahahahahaah
    just to get the mail - slack - yes !!!!!!!

I am not always eating at breaky time, especially if I don't feel hungry. I am just having a coffee or two, sometimes with cream, and sometimes just trim milk.
    Lunch lately has been left over meat and about 1 cup of salad, however today I had salmon and cream cheese.
    mid afternoon is my biggest downfall, so if I am hungry then I am having an oil shot.
    Then dinner is meat, salad and if I am really hungry sweet potato or a potato.
    My carbs are still coming in really low.
    I am pretty much working on fat and protein at each meal, with a few carbs on the side.

We shall see in a week or so if the loss continues.

...small steps....

I do use stevia a little, but have to agree that it's very fake tasting for something so natural. Chi has a stevia sweetened range ATM which was really gross when I tried it, but there is a cold flavoured green tea range that I really like with stevia.

I have the powder and some concentrate liquid. The powder is hopeless and you need to use about 7 or 8 of the little single serve sachets to sweeten anything, the concentrate is a little better infact I had some at breakfast this morning. I made one of those faleo mug cakes cause that's what I wanted, and I popped 5 or 6 drops of stevia in that which was just a hint of sweet. Not totally sold on it though.

Learn More
    Nice one gwamma, just stick with it and you'll soon see some even better results.