Page 2 of 534 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 2

Rose is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Hi Kiwis. I'm a 40 yr old mother of 3, soon to be 4 (due in 2 weeks). Not strictly primal but getting there and hoping one day the family will stop thinking I'm nuts and hop on board. Nice to see more kiwis into this stuff. I'm sick of being driving nuts over conventional wisdom.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Rose, how exciting for you. All the very best for the next two weeks. You are going to be one busy wee lady.

enjoy the moment.... and keep us posted

"never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Rose is offline Member
    Thanks Gwamma. My first two are 21 (not living at home) and 18. I have a 2 year old boy so it is not quite as busy as it sounds, although it does sound a bit mad.

Fantastic. Our eldest is married with 2 darling wee sons (nearly 3 and 18 months), and I just love that time in my life. And they love their gwamma !
    Wonderful to have babysitters handy, and hopefully unpaid at that !!!!!!!! heres hoping anyway LOL

...small steps....

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Just wanted to give a shout out to you kiwis... hubby and I did a cruise of your lovely country last November and enjoyed it immensely! We plan on coming back and doing a motorcycle tour!

Goldie, that is wonderful to hear. Give us a shout when you are out. I am sure we could find a feed, a shower and a bed for you whilst on your travels.

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Hiyas. I'm in wellington where i live with my son (4yr) and husband and run my own holistic health collective. It's awesome.

primal since november 2010, with DH following some GAPS protocols with his naturopath's guidance. Going very well, too.

my main physical practice right now is walking and also yoga, though i've been doing a lot less walking this year than last and t's annoying!

Zoebird, I have been following some of your posts on MDA. I have dubbed you - our own little Kiwi guru !!!!!!
    Thanks for all your input ! These races that you are planning sound amazing. I would love to run the Molesworth 84km, but that is still a long way away !
    anyway keep at it

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    that's a major distance, 84 kms!

i'm looking at the tough guy/gal 6 km to start, then 12 kms later. I think that the 6 km is super accessible for me considering my desire to be involved in roller derby and parkour.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hi Kiwis. I'm a 40 yr old mother of 3, soon to be 4 (due in 2 weeks). Not strictly primal but getting there and hoping one day the family will stop thinking I'm nuts and hop on board. Nice to see more kiwis into this stuff. I'm sick of being driving nuts over conventional wisdom.
    Hey Rose, welcome. This way of eating seems to me as if it should really suit kiwis with all our wonderful beef, lamb and dairy and great fruit and vege producing areas. But you're right, most people just seem to go with the flow of CW even though it doesn't actually give the results it promises. I shouldn't be surprised, I was the same for so long.

All the best for your delivery. How exciting. A.