Page 193 of 524 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 193

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    you could also be getting confused with bestrafe mich in german which means punish me lol def not that!!! or not in this context anyways

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Seaweed - you need to go and kick a tree !!!!!!!! actually the poor wee tree........... you need to go and punch a rock............. nah actually the poor wee rock.....seas just go for a bloody run !!!!!!!!!

and I am way too ditsy to do other languages.
    My repertoire includes Bula, hi, nine, vous le vous quee.......... and tous samon arvignon...... LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

.....seas just go for a bloody run !!!!!!!!!
    I CANT!!!!!!!!!! small children to mind. i am after all mother of the century lol

yeah yeah - I can feel an argument coming on...................... I thought that I was the mother/grandmother of the century !!!!!!!

...small steps....

good job you are out of sprinting distance ;P altho i think we prob both pale into insignificance on the face of some of the superior women out there lmfao!!!!!!!!!! and G you are a genius! i went for a sprint up the hill to check my txts and a run back down twice. i feel alot lot better which is why i let you get away with thinking you may really be mother of the century instead of me lol

you go girl.............

Scenario - we go into paddock to draft 6 bull calves from Mary-bella and her sidekick (crazy hef).
    Crazy Hef was off a high country station, so the first time she saw a human was when weaned and trucked to ours.
    When I go into the paddock crazy Hef doesn't run away from me, but runs at me. This possibly isn't a problem if I have a huge fence between us, but we are in an open paddock.............. so gwamma hoists up her skirts, throws the zimmer frame into 2nd gear, totally cranks it up and high tails it out of paddock.
    ..........time passes and crazy Hef catches her breath and becomes a wee bit more settled........so Gwamma quietly attempts to shooooooo her through the open gate into a seperate paddock.......... but oh no this is not to be..............
    Tui the untrained strong eyed dog, who may I add is under no control what - so - ever comes bounding into paddock, riles up crazy Hef, who turns on dog, who in turns decides to hide entwined in Gwammas legs !!!!!!!
    So picture this - shakey, near sighted, ditsy Gwamma in paddock, trying to regain footing with 30kg dog lapping at her ankles and 300 kg crazy mad WILD beast having a go !!!!!!!!!
    Lordy be - it wasn't pretty..................

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    you go girl.............

Scenario - we go into paddock to draft 6 bull calves from Mary-bella and her sidekick (crazy hef).
    Crazy Hef was off a high country station, so the first time she saw a human was when weaned and trucked to ours.
    When I go into the paddock crazy Hef doesn't run away from me, but runs at me. This possibly isn't a problem if I have a huge fence between us, but we are in an open paddock.............. so gwamma hoists up her skirts, throws the zimmer frame into 2nd gear, totally cranks it up and high tails it out of paddock.
    ..........time passes and crazy Hef catches her breath and becomes a wee bit more settled........so Gwamma quietly attempts to shooooooo her through the open gate into a seperate paddock.......... but oh no this is not to be..............
    Tui the untrained strong eyed dog, who may I add is under no control what - so - ever comes bounding into paddock, riles up crazy Hef, who turns on dog, who in turns decides to hide entwined in Gwammas legs !!!!!!!
    So picture this - shakey, near sighted, ditsy Gwamma in paddock, trying to regain footing with 30kg dog lapping at her ankles and 300 kg crazy mad WILD beast having a go !!!!!!!!!
    Lordy be - it wasn't pretty..................
    Oh Gwamma, you make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Oh Gwamma, you make me laugh.
    thanx Annie - it really was a laugh a minute - I can tell you !!!!!!!! LOL
    Hope all is well up in the big smoke.

G x

...small steps....

a beef farmer i know says you need to be real careful with cows and dogs. the cows go the dog if the dog doesnt go the cow. if the dog hides behind you, the cow will go over the top of you to get to the dog. nothing like good real life sprinting practise as they dont shoo when they are charging at you! next time take the bike when you move them lol off in search of water. i tell you, if you are on town supply and water magically comes out of taps, you have no idea.

.oooooh Seas...rain dance coming your way..........
    actually after Gwammas morning exertion ...... I think that we won't picture Gwamma doing a rain dance......

...small steps....