Page 192 of 535 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 192

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sorry seas i am totally smashed ......... but I still love ya - even when I am smashed...............
    I had best go to bed. I am spending too much time correcting my mistakes !!!!!!
    Good Nite
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao G i was like that last night. sweet dreams xx

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    It's not hard to beat the americans at rugby. As far as I know, we're not even sure if rugby is a sport or a decorating concept.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning.

Ooh I hope the head is not in too bad a way this morning Gwamma?

Well we survived the medicals relatively unscathed. No indications for the cholesterol checks or the ECG or any of the other vast array of likely tests. We just got x-rays of our chests, and HIV checks and then just sight, previous medical history, height and weight and we were done. DH had an argument with the shouty lady at the x-ray place though! She got all stressed out when DH asked for the x-ray films because they do them on disk these days, they both stopped listening to each other and the whole conversation got totally mangled (was interesting watching this unfold) then DH even snapped at me too. I ended up just leaving them in the reception area to sort it out and went back to work.

Then I got a snarky text from DH telling me to get my blood test right away - I used to work in a medical laboratory, I know how these things work but he wouldn't let me wait two hours until after work! I got home and he was snapping at the kids and going off on tangents about birth certificates STRESSFUL! I ended up going to bed at 8.30pm just to avoid him, hoping today is better.

Maybe I'll spend the day in my vege patch and avoid the lot of them?

Oh LL I hear you on allsorts of fronts.
    It will be a stressful time for both of you, and you are doing this for all the right reasons - however no excuse Mr. LL !!!!!!!
    The vege patch sounds like a very good plan, althou we have all heard the old saying about what comes from the vege patch !!!! so you just be good in there.
    ...............and surprisingly the head isn't toooooo bad this am !

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    The vege patch sounds like a very good plan, althou we have all heard the old saying about what comes from the vege patch !!!!!
    Lol, I promise there'll be none of that! Not with the kids hanging about.
    Glad you're not feeling too bad today, it's too nice a day to be wasted on a hangover.

actually awful overcast day down here today. It almost feels like rain ??????
    Yesterday we dehorned the calves, crutched and sheared a sheep or two, vacinated the calves for various nasties (please don't tell anyone on that vaccination thread..... I will never hear the end of it !!!!!!), and sorted the last few lambs to go to the works - however Mary-Bella and her little heifer mate ended up with the wee bull calves......... and we all know what boyz get up too even when they are little......well long story, but I couldn't seperate them on my own, so Gwumpy Gwandad and Gorgeous Gwamma are off to sort them out now - yay for me !!!!!!!!
    The other bloody heifer is wild, and the bull calves have started that side on head down bull behaviour - so It might be an interesting exersize.....wish me luck !!!!

...small steps....

foggy as here. selfishly i am hoping for rain as i am too scared to look in the water tank but i know one of the neighbours has all their hay baled in the field. so i am being good and suppressing that thought and have organised a washing machine to visit. trying to work out ways to cut down on the protein carnivorously, in relation to everything else, as i am getting way too bader meinhof and nailing anything that looks at me sideways right now. it is also poss cirumstantial so i should maybe look at getting thru next week and seeing how that goes. i do still need to make it thru the weekend without some kind of incident lol so maybe i will coffee and cream, CO, broth, eggs and minimal meat. compensate for my night on the bourbon. altho i could also dirty carnivore which means i can throw in a few avocados under the guise of condiment veges. a bit of seaweed which is a good excuse to go swim to get some fresh and i will be away. i will do my best not to get that cool seahorse as i was wondering what it would taste like lol i so can see why we are such a violent and warlike species.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    bader meinhof
    okay this is german for naughty boyz ?????????????

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    okay this is german for naughty boyz ?????????????
    Red Army Faction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia colloquial saying of mine for meaning feeling very aggro.