Page 191 of 535 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 191

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I hear ya Seas, a father and I were chatting at the school gate yesturday and he said that his kids were bickering constantly for the last two weeks of the holidays.........mine too.

Overcast here again this morning, but I doubt it will come to anything like rain. Nice to have it a bit cooler but the humidity brings out all the bugs which I am not so fond of.

Off to my medical at 10 this morning, I filled out all of the paperwork last night for me and the kids so now we just get the Dr to do her bit. I was getting out of the shower this morning and DH comes rushing in and demands that I re-do our paperwork because I've not written it out in capitals as requested. I told him where to stick the forms! Seiously, I completed three passport applications and now the three medical forms by myself and then he decides that I'll have to re-do them? My handwriting is very tidy so I doubt they'll have any trouble reading it - MEN

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well we managed to draft 25, but only $80 at the works..... and we have been advised NOT to send them through to Silver fern farms today..... not sure whats happening there ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    G the guys were talking about lamb prices and drafting when i was out yesterday but i wasnt really paying attention. i should have made more of an effort but i am sure they were mentioning a figure lower than that. dont know about silver fern farms either as we are much further south.

oh seas - you are mean't to be my eyes and ears on the ground !!!! LOL

...small steps....

lmao you prob are better at noticing these things as you have sheep! i only notice what is going on if i have to help tail or rowsey. i notice weaning too as certain parts of the hood reverberate with baaing for a few days. or indecent mooing. but generally i dont get into much price of lamb discussions lol i am more interested in where the paua or the deer are at right now and pass me another whisky!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    parts of the hood
    love it !!!!!!!

...small steps....

oooh G it does look a bit dodgy taken out of context like that lmao been for a swim. the sea was so calm and clear and warm it was almost subtropical. found a kina and ate it before i got home. went and borrowed the mains high pressure almost as good as sex shower on the way home to wash the salt water out of my hair. i am quite getting into all this snorkelling. very very peaceful if you dont worry about the sharks appearing out of nowhere to grab you.

i have 3 days to go and counting before i can go for a big long walk!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    I hear ya Seas, a father and I were chatting at the school gate yesturday and he said that his kids were bickering constantly for the last two weeks of the holidays.........mine too.

Overcast here again this morning, but I doubt it will come to anything like rain. Nice to have it a bit cooler but the humidity brings out all the bugs which I am not so fond of.

Off to my medical at 10 this morning, I filled out all of the paperwork last night for me and the kids so now we just get the Dr to do her bit. I was getting out of the shower this morning and DH comes rushing in and demands that I re-do our paperwork because I've not written it out in capitals as requested. I told him where to stick the forms! Seiously, I completed three passport applications and now the three medical forms by myself and then he decides that I'll have to re-do them? My handwriting is very tidy so I doubt they'll have any trouble reading it - MEN
    Sorry LL - missed this one this morning. I am sure your forms will be fine, however deep breaths !!!!!!!
    I do agree with MEN !!!!!!!!
    and if any of you boyz want to take exception to that . bring it on !!!!

...small steps....

okay sorry to interrupt the thread - cos it is spammer season.......... but.......... New Zealand just won the sevens match in wellington against the Americans .....go the KIWIS !!!!!!! 17 to 12........... shit we are good !!!!!!!! at rugby................and other primal pursuits !!!!!!!!!!!.............

...small steps....

wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!