Page 187 of 533 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5326

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 187

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    actually I think that I have noticed the hoarse throat thing - but didn't want to acknowledge it ....COS I LOVE CREAM !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao i am totally with you with the cream denial factor G! you just need a sharp knife for the silverskin. you just need a few sharp knives anyways just coz lol i am done with all my deer disection. now i need to give some of it away as i cant freeze / corn or bresaola it all. and the flies at this time of year put paid to hanging it to dry. i am mincing the trout muscles and making sausages tonight.

went to the gym this morning. dead lifted as well as everything else so feeling pretty worn out. i have a skype meeting for work now and then i am gonna go for some cold thermogenisis aka a dive for the black sea slugs whose name we dont mention out loud in the ocean LOL

ok can you just whisper their name to me....cos I have no idea what a black sea slug is ?????????????
    unless of course you mean PAUA

...small steps....

oooops sorry I didn't mean to yell that so loud that Joanie would hear it all the way in America !!!!!!!

...small steps....

shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! i have a secret squirrel spot. very top secret as there arent any sharks in that vicinity. we dont tell no one. i am prob going to try a diff shark spot maybe friday if i can track down the old guy whose land i need to get across to get there. tomorrow plan A is to go look for kina further up the coast whilst taking the kids out to lunch somewhere nice. last week of hols and awesome weather and flat sea so need to do something.

good luck with that Seas.... but please don't become sharkbait. Then who would tell me all those wonderful hunting gathering stories.... althou if you lived (unscathed) to tell the tale.....you - my girl - would be a legend !!!!!!!

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    unless of course you mean PAUA

I heard that! LOL.

Hi hi everyone. Not a lot happening. Mardi Gras is upon us. Parades, many drunks. Makes me feel like the air traffic controller in the movie Airplane! I picked the wrong week to quit drinking. Just thinking about that movie cracks me up.

Anyway, a few days off, then more parades, then the Superbowl, then more parades. Anyone serving food and/or drinks is raking it in right now fersure.

Hoping you are all well.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

i think i can live without having that wonderful shark story to tell and becoming legendary thankyou! i do know men who tell me wonderful stories of jumping out of boats to go diving and landing on sharks. there is also a particularly legendary story of a seal which they found bitten in half under the water on the bottom of the ocean still bleeding and convulsing right by one of our local paua spots. i know both the people who found it and they both told me the same story so i think it is prob accurate. it is not my fave spot at all there. i got stalked by a seal last time i went and i dont like them at all. even if they are preferable to sharks LOL

Joanie, we are all good - most of the time - especially when we are on dry land with all our limbs intact !!!!!!!!
    Mardi gras - now theres a thought, lots of colour, lots of noise, lots of drinking - FUN FUN FUN... and I so think that you need to change your drinking end date !!!!!! LOL, just to take in one more wee tiny week of fun !!!!!

Watch those seals Seas - I have heard stories of pulling divers down deep !!!!!!

...small steps....

i am prob still safer with the seals statistically than on the roads around here with the tourists which is my story and i am sticking to it. i dont know anyone who has had too many dramas with seals. maybe leopard seals but we dont get many here.