Page 186 of 532 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 5316

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 186

Cordof is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    fantastic Cordof - how is everything with you ????
    Pretty good thanks Back on primal again after a slight slip up over the holidays ... feeling much better!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm.... I think that sometimes the alluring, convenient food during the holiday season is a hard one to pass up, so I'm with you on that one !!!!!! and yep I am back on the wagon too, after a wee brush with CW. LOL
    enjoy your sunday
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Cordof is offline Junior Member
    That's so true. For me it's 'just one dinner out' then 'just one day on a road trip' and then suddenly I feel rubbish again. My own fault lol

morning all.... hope that you all had a great weekend, and ready to crack open another week !
    Fog burning off here at the moment, so it might end up being a warm day. Not a lot happening here at present, just carrying on with my upping fats etc...
    ...have the best day
    G x

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Afternoon ladies.

Another lovely day here. Had half the day off work in lieu of some overtime last week, so I'm feeling well rested now.

Trying to decide if I should get a cholesterol check this week when we go for our visa medicals. I need some advice please. I've never had a cholesterol check before so I'd be interested, but then I'm not convinced about the science around cholesterol levels, particularly in women. Maybe I'll just be opening a whole can of worms if I do test though - do I sound like I'm expecting a massive failure? I don't have any risk factors so I'm pretty sure they won't routinely test me, I'll have to ask if I want it. What to do......

Hi LL ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm so many decisions, and so little time...................
    go to a different Dr/or order them yourself at the lab. Or wait till after your visa stuff, and then have them checked if you are worried.
    Good luck
    I have just been for an hour walk in the hot hot late afternoon, but really nice out. I have also run out of greens, so today has been a Seaweed - carnivory day.................. and I have thoroughly enjoyed it !!!!! thank you very much...
    ..............I might just do it again tomorrow !!!!

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i've been carnivoring again today. i did have an interlude with some veges and a few paleo mug cakes over the weekend to cure my headache and my desire to stab or shoot anything that moved that could be prey LOL aggro much or what. i have subsequently acquired an entire deer so i am back into it as i need to eat some room in the freezer.

hell hot down here. i've been swimming in a bikini without feeling like i should be seeing a polar bear any moment. highlight of my weekend was i got a ride out the past the surf on a jetski. way too much fun. almost at run away and leave home sorta fun level. i did have a momentary freak out as we got seriously airborne over one wave as it occured to me, it was just us and the sharks out there if we fell off. but i got over it very quickly.

LL unless you want to know, or need to for your visa, i wouldnt bother. if you do go for it, you prob need to decide what you will do with the results. as in, what will they prove or disprove. what course of action will you take if they arent what you are expecting. i hate docs and i hate blood tests so i am all for avoidance unless required by some law i cant get around LOL not biased advice at all from me then! i am sure you will choose the right thing for you anyways.

Hiya Seas - sounds like the jetskiing was way too much fun !!!!!!
    I am very pleased that you didn't become shark bait !!!!!
    have a great night everyone
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    still cutting up venison here. i think i have a few large lumps left but i am unsure as to how many muscles are in each lump so i could be up still for hours silver skinning it all out. i so need one of those framed netted things you can hang meat out in the sun to dry so as the flies dont get it. i dont even know if they sell them anywhere as i am going to town tomorrow and could buy one if i knew where to look.

Well done Seaweed ! Bloody fiddly doing that silver lining stuff.
    I am going to continue eating the huge lamb roast from yesterday. However I might just get me a couple of greens as well. I am finding that after drinking the coffee with cream I become very hoarse in the throat area, never noticed this before, so maybe the dairy IS affecting me ?????

...small steps....