Page 182 of 523 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 5226

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 182

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i am not sulky at all. i was being silly LOL and as to prehistoric man. it is hard to know but i reckon being on edge within context is poss better for survival as you are way more aware of your surroundings. more focussed on that hunt instinct. and so on. being on edge in our society is very different. i also have to go shoot a rabbit to skin one. daytime is not the best time to get them near my house unless you are my cat and i cant compete with her ability to hunt small game, even with a gun on my side as she is awesomely stealth. AND back to sulking again LMAO i cant go hunt some big game as i have a few too many small helpers right now.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LMAO - sorry Seas I was playing with ya !!!!!!!!
    all sorts happening on the threads around here today !!!!!! entertainment city !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    yeah fun alright
    I think those few look for threads to cause drama on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    yeah fun alright
    I think those few look for threads to cause drama on.
    I actually wouldn't be surprised Ayla - how are you doing ?

...small steps....

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    yeah OK. Don't get what this Zach is on.

I havn't actually come across him much at all ????
    Don't take any of it to heart. Keep doing what you are doing - if it works, and if it stops working - tweak until its working again.
    If you find that someone on these threads is motivating you to exersize, or eat well, or be a better person - keep spending time with that person - however that also works in reverse. If someone isn't motivating you, or making you feel bad - ignore and just don't go there.
    Life is too short to let negetive people get in the way of your own success !

and well done on your success's so far. I do envy you, but know that if I plod along, one day success will come to me too. And success isn't always about weight, its about relationships, and health etc.... so I have been successful in other ways - I just need to remember that !!!! LOL

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    woosh -- big day for the business! new practitioner, big classes, and DH nearly choked on his lunch because he's an idiot and always takes huge bites. in fact, he did choke and someone gave him that hiemlich maneuver. Anyway, scared him, and I've told him 10,000 times to eat more consciously and take smaller bites and chew before scooping up another bite (he'll be putting another bite on his fork before he's swallowed the one in his mouth).

So, that was our drama.

OMG Zoes, that is so scary !!! however I am so pleased that DH is okay.
    We had this huge Kunekune pig called Priscilla Petunia, and of course being the pig that she was, pigged out on a steak.....but said steak got caught in her throat and she couldn't breath.... so along comes Gwamma, and sees said pig choking on said steak.... puts hand down said throat...YES Priscilla Petunias throat..... pulls out steak that is lodged in throat....Priscilla takes huge breath....and then eats the steak....again !!!!! LOL
    Bloody pets !!!!

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    well, she was hungry. lol can't let a good steak go to waste, right? And you did pull it out for her, right? LOL

DH is feeling better now. he was quite worked up for most of the day, but he's doing ok now.

We tidied the house. It's so nice when it is tidy.

morning all....I cannot believe that we are having these autumny mornings all in a row.... too early....I am hoping that it is not a sign of things to come !!!!
    Once the dew has burnt off I will mow the lawns, so its a vitamin D day today, and then its vacuuming the pool again. I can't believe the crap that has deposited itself in the pool - nevermind, I am making progress on its clean up - so all good "down on the farm" !

...small steps....