Page 181 of 534 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5333

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 181

seaweed is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i am off to get my hair tomorrow. lunch. i always make sure i go somewhere that does steak and salad or fish and salad and i just eat that. drink loads of water and have a latte if i am feeling indulgent.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I only get a hair cut maybe once a year LOL, I just can't be bothered more than anything hehe

mine is more for colouring. i have the tinsiest, tiniest wisp of the ends cut off and my fringe trimmed. and for colouring i only have a few highlights and i have some grey around my temples i get dyed out. makes the world of diff if you have nice hair in good condition as you can get away with stuff all makeup then and even just putting it up. and if you have real long hair like i do, i reckon it needs to be in good condition. and yes, i am funny about my hair!!!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    LOL, I don't wear makeup, and I just tie my hair up. I guess as I start to feel better about my body Ill want to do more of that stuff.

it is an interesting thing. i wear way less makeup now. only eye liner and mascara. as i have gotten older my face has changed shape or maybe i have gotten more used to putting my hair up. my bones are more defined so i put it up way more. i also live by the coast so long hair and wind do not mix as i end up not being able to see where i am going lots. i think too your skin gets better and your overall appearance gets better so you wear less makeup for that reason too. rather than you dont have the self confidence to be visible or take any care with your appearance.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hi all, am just back from lunch !!!!!!!!! ...... yep 10.10pm...........great lunch, salmon and salad, great afternoon....red wine and cheese....which stretched into the night.....brilliant
    I am so gonna have a sore head tomorrow !!!!!
    catch you all then
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

pleased you enjoyed your lunch G! i try to have a glass of water and then some for every glass of whisky. no clues if it works for wine. i have to take the kids for butter chicken today at lunch as they have specifically asked for it. i am going to the gym first thing and then at least 2 hrs at the hairdresser so they will need something as that is a good 3 hrs looking like well behaved little victorian children LOL amazing how many people they fool. dreading what i am going to eat. i did look up a menu online and found something described as "spicy prawns in a fragrant broth" no mention of rice or naan thankfully.

big day at the gym today and day 14 of carnivory. be interesting to see how it goes as my personal trainer is back.

good luck with that Seas.
    Yep - head is banging away..... a little bit like a train chugging along at half pace..... but equally as loud !!!! LOL
    enjoy your pampering moment at the dressers, and I am at a loss what to suggest re lunch, althou do you have the roast place in the same location? I often do roast meat instead of the butter chicken option !
    We have had a few autumny mornings lately. Lots of dew on the ground, quite cool, and just that feeling in the air. However february is often the hottest month here in canterbury, so I think its just teasing !!!!!
    anyways off to take my wee sore head for a wee walk out in the fresh air - catch you all later
    G x

...small steps....

Lunch was horrid. ugh. i'd been training hard and been stuck in the hairdressers for 2 hrs on only a flat white and loads and loads of water. the place didnt have any chicken so couldnt do the butter chicken. i had my sights on the door and has just ordered some takeaway chips for the kids and was dreaming about semi raw steak. AND the very nice little chef appeared out of the kitchen and said they had enough chicken for one. the kids were so pleased i had to stay. i had some prawn thing which was sposed to be prawns in broth. which was really prob 10 prawns in peppery water with loads of carrots and brocolli. so i ate the prawns and the water. then i had a piece of the chicken out of the kids curry and EUWWW!! they had what tasted like a sack load of sugar in the sauce and i had wiped most of it off. so i came home, had some creamed coconut, went for a swim in the inlet and sulked. except the inlet was too cold as i only had the bikini so i lay on the deck of one of the boatsheds and sunbathed. at which point on the neighbours appeared on his way back from seeing the sheep and said we can go out ocean fishing with them at the end of the week. i stopped sulking immediately =) kids had a good snorkel in their wet suits so we are all happy again

wow thank goodness for the neighbour !!!!!!!
    sulking is not a very primal passtime. Next time go and skin a rabbit instead !!!!! LOL
    actually prehistoric man might have been a sulky dude - no way of knowing ?????????...........
    .................but I am pleased that you are over that wee moment

...small steps....