Page 179 of 534 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 5339

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 179

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    welcome back Zoes. I take it the ILS got away home okay ???
    Headache still simmering Ayla, but have really pumped the water today, so It should sort itself out
    off to Les Mis in an hour or so - what to wear - now that is a dilemma !!!! LOL
    have a great afternoon all
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Yes. the whole holiday was really great, actually. way less stressful than my parents! LOL.

They left on Tuesday, I think. It was a good work week, but DH is having trouble getting back into the swing of things. Still, it's going well.

Also, we had some car repairs done with the WOF, and i was worried we'd haave to replace the car, but it turns out that we paid about $300 for the repairs and no bigs. Have to get our windshield replaced, though, because some boys were mucking about around christmas/new years and cracked it. :P bummer.

might take insurance out on the thing.

actually Zoes - insurance is a must for any vehicle. I think it might be prudent to do your homework on that one !!!!
    Anyway thats just IMO.
    I have just managed to get a wee late lamb back with its mum. It was seperated overnight - and what a bloody racket !!!!!!
    However the Mum, who was a good 100kg (standing in the shade), jumped a fence, got her leg caught in the wire fence, went down hard, twisted etc.... anyway long story, but old Gwamma managed to lift her up enough to untwist the wire a bit, and free the leg. It took more than one go, but I am totally rinsed now. Why do we grow such big sheep - you ask, I have no idea, however they are so not easy to push around !!! LOL
    anyway thats my heavy lifting for the day. Thank goodness she didn't struggle, cos that would have played havoc with my back !!!!
    Its looking like its gonna be a gorgeous day here today, so maybe some gardening is in order. We have 60 -70 people coming for dinner next sat, so I need to get the BBQ house sorted, the garden done, pool vacuumed etc.....
    so thats me - have a great day, and I will catch you later
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL G way to go first thing on a sunday! i hate any of those livestock incidents like that involving fences and legs. i get fried nerves big time just thinking about it. you did well. the big sheep is prob for more meat which is more $s.

my middle dd is going horse trekking this avo for her b'day so we are off to town after lunch. i am thinking i will have kitfo for lunch.

How I would so love to go trekking............ there is just something about riding a horse way out in the mountains.....saddle sores and all !!!! LOL
    enjoy the big concrete jungle..............

...small steps....

they are going beach riding but yes, i would love to ride a horse around the mountains. i could almost live without being near the sea if i got to live way up in the moutains with horses. just get my own high country station LOL live on mutton, venison, rabbit, wild pork, hares, game birds and potatoes in a mud house and ride horses around all day with a gun!

in a loin clothkini thing .......................

...small steps....

nah just my ripcurl one as it doesnt get in the way when i move! i so do need to get a leopard spot one tho LOL

actually stripes might be a more versatile design. Stripes go with more accessories, great for camouflaging when in tiger country, and can be quite slimming if you choose verticle stripes over horizontal stripes. You can dress stripes up with a shark tooth necklace, thigh bone in your hair, even dangly eyeball earrings.
    Anyway I really think that you need to reassess your ripcurl loinkini onepiece !!!! LOLOL

...small steps....

oh and I wouldn't go for the g string option either Seas- that just might get all the natives way too excited !!!!!

...small steps....