Page 178 of 535 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 178

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    sigh!. 35 degrees at 10.30 am

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yeah i hope you feel better soon G. when you say buzz does that mean energetic or just wired? still not feeling the love for nothing but coffee and cream, CO and broth. i have made it to 1 and am just having my second spoon of CO, my second cup of coffee and i have had 2 cups of broth. I DO NOT FEEL HUNGRY AT ALL lol if i repeat it loud enough i may fool myself. i only have to do it till tomorrow so i will be fine.

You are not hungry!!!

no i am avoiding having to make chocolate marbled icing for dd's cake as it is making me feel a bit queasy. the things i used to do to myself eating to much of that sorta stuff! too much sugar always made me itchy but no visible rash. and this is making me scratch kinda like you start itching if someone talks about headlice lol i will make another mug of broth soon.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Well that jolly headache hasn't quite left the lodes as yet, however hopefully after a good nights sleep...............

All the best for the party tomorrow Seas. I shall be thinking of you as I do the sudoku in sat mornings paper over a cup of coffee and cream.......................
    catch you all tomorrow
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

we were up before daylight so i have had real food and coffee and cream already! i had a great time last night as i read the kids the first 11 or so chapters of james and the giant peach. i've never read it before so it was quite cool. i had to rescue a too cute to shoot bunny the cat forgot to maim or kill which was hiding behind my kitchen curtain this morning which will be our little secret LOL do NOT tell a soul the kids were horrified when i pointed out i should have chopped its head off with an axe! would have made me feel like the red queen in alice in wonderland. off with his head!!!!!!!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Good morning - you wouldn't have done that seas - I am sure......... actually maybe I am not so sure ????
    Headache still here this morning, so I might need to deflate it somehow.
    off to see Les MIs this afternoon, then out for dinner. Great !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

if i knew there was poison out for the rabbits in the hood, i would have axed it as i have seen rabbits dying of poison and it is horrific. have you tried more water G? and maybe some vit C?

have fun at LesMI and having dinner. i am off to read more James and the giant peach to the kids.

Hope you woke up head ache free today G.

Have a fun party S

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Big class this morning, and good yoga practice. did my measurements too -- still 26 inches on the waist. I don't know about my weight because. . . i don't have a scale. I'm going to estimate i'm still at 128.

IF is going awesomely. I'm finding myself comfortably eating between 11-3 (first meal), and then again a between 6-8. SO, sometimes my window is only 5 hrs (yesterday, I ate at 3:30 and then again at 7:00), and other times the window is 8 (12-8 on Wednesday).

I have been having trouble following SLD, so I've scrapped it for now. Not too worried about it really. Not like I need to loose weight or anything.

Windy, chilly day here. Probably won't be beaching it.