Page 177 of 534 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 177

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i actual dont like all the party food they like anyways. chips and dip. fruit juice. chocolate cake. maybe 6 months ago but now way too sweet. lollies. marshmellow and grapes on cocktail sticks. frankfurters. i should know the rest but i have been tuning out lol caramel icecream. all that holds no appeal. i may do a decent dip and have that with cold pieces of steak. along with my raw fish salad lol and i may have a lot of cream in my coffee to congratulate myself for having made it thru 12 whole years. she was my accidental unassisted home birth and is defintely the most opinionated of my kids

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    ooh yay for a hb!!!

both my younger two were. my oldest was hospital for political reasons. no drugs for any of them. i hate hospitals myself so i reckon if i had made it to hospital with my middle one, my experience would have been very different.

LMAO bullet proof rum! Hot Buttered Rum Recipe - CHOW sorry found this whilst surfing for party drinks. could seriously go downhill here.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Good luck for the exam tomorrow Ayla, and good luck for the party Seas. 12 years old - the party is only just beginning !!!!! LOL
    Yep lost the dog today, well she headed off, but came back 3 or so hours later looking as guilty as........ if she could talk !!!!!

anyway am off to watch coro, and do another square for the next knitted queen sized blanket.
    I will catch you all later
    x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Hospitals have their place I guess, but I hate them too, its why I stayed home the second time around.

That looks interesting LOL.
    Oh glad you got your dog back G.

Well good morning all.
    Snow on the alps this morning. Any wonder I was so cold last night in bed. I had to snuggle into DH for a bit of warmth.....nothing like a bit of rumpty dumpty to warm the cockles of your heart ay !!!!! LOLOL
    sorry I digress..................The CO seems to be helping me sleep I think, appart from the cold. I am certainly not restless at night like I was when taking MCT oil. I might just stick with this for the rest of the week.
    How does one calculate the fat/protein in a cup of lamb bone broth ??????? I am not sure where to find that one ????
    I keep saying that I am going into chch but haven't as yet, however today I am going into town. We are going to Les Miserable tomorrow, and I need to get tickets, I need me some carnivorous food, and I will run out of coconut oil sooner rather than later.
    So I havn't been shopping for ages, well it seems like ages - not sure if I really want to either, but I shall go for my walk first (wrapped up in my winter gear).
    anyway peoples - I will catch you all later
    G x

...small steps....

How does one calculate the fat/protein in a cup of lamb bone broth ???????
    i answered on the other thread that i guess lol eyeball it and decide how fatty it is. for pork, i usually go 50 cals. if it doesnt look so fatty, i go 20 cals. some random US calorie counter said 20 cals. 3-5g f and 2g protein. totally absolutely scientific.

other than the sleep, what differences are you finding with the CO vs the MCT G? i'm COing, coffeeing and brothing today. i need to do birthday baking and cleaning too and get my head around the rest of the party food.

good luck with the party food seas. The only difference that I notice is that I haven't got quite the buzz that the MCT oil gave me, but that don't matter, because I am sleeping again. I would much prefer to sleep.
    Off to chch now. I have just had an aweful migraine start, the whole fuzzy eye thing going on, but hopefully have combatted it with heaps of water, and panadol/neurophen combo....anyway I can see now, and head has reduced to a dull thump....so will see how I am in another half or so.......

catch you later
    G x

...small steps....

Hope you feel better soon G. I used to get constant migraines, they suck!