Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 176 of 545 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5450

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread !

Shop Now
    I am pretty much a carnivore right now, and feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post

How is it without the MCT oil G? i am still fine energywise carnivoring my days away. and my thought patterns are becoming clearer. i can actually weave again which i was having serious problems doing as i couldnt keep coherence on getting it done.
    I slept like a babe last night, so I am guessing that the MCT oil is not for me. Havn't made it to the post shop yet, but will send it to you when I get to CHCH.
    Buy the kids a wasjig - best rainy day puzzles EVER !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

I prob need to go to the post shop and post you the kids! they are so argumentative and nasty right now with each other i am over it. i need that zen peace and tranquility of being captured by aliens something chronic.

yep I can do kids......... post them by courier thou, so it only takes 24 hours !!!!!! LOL

...small steps....

i actual had to send one to her room for 5 mins to meditate on the yelling she was doing LOL and she is out now and silence reigns.

on a diff subject, i found an interesting very fatbomby dip recipe on chowstalker when i was looking for dip recipes for dd's b'day party on sat. i may have this with steak!

Caramelized Onion Dip Recipe - CHOW

Seas that looks really yummy thank you. I look forward to making that one.
    Am having a great day, now that I have found the lost dog !!!!!!!!!!!
    Have had coconut oil about lunch time, but am not hungry yet, so hopefully I can stretch it out till dinner time, and then meat and fat and meat and fat..................
    I am thrilled that the meditation went well Seaweed. Actually has it turned really cold down with you ?? Quite chilly here

...small steps....

currently it is nasty rainy here. i went out in my daisy dukes too and froze my ass off!

Oh you lost a dog G??
    Its hot here, almost 34 degrees. Just turned on the aircon. Yeah slack I know.
    I got slack with my walking (I go around 7pm), last week on that over 40 degree day, and haven't been since. Have done the slow dog/children walks during the day though. Ive missed my walks. Will go again tonight.
    Also need to study for my A & P exam tomorrow.
    Going to try another 48 hour "half fast" starting tonight, I felt good with the one I did last week.

i was thinking of a broth and coffee with cream and maybe CO day as i stuffed up and did a huge pot of broth. then i cant fit it in the freezer. it has gelled so well it is like set gelatin. and super yummy. i cant have more than a cup or so a day on my current eating plan so i figured a day may be good to use it up before i have to throw it out. tomorrow may be good too. prepare for the impending b'day party for my 12 yr old on sat. not that i will be eating any of the party food.

Shop Now
    Yep that is pretty much what I had when I did my "half fast" last week.
    Ooh party food, good luck resisting. I managed the other day for the first time ever, and it felt good!