Page 175 of 534 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5339

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 175

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Morning all
    The creamy drink, is just a decaf coff and cream.......
    I slept like a babe last night so my n=1 experiment has concluded that the MCT oil was keeping me awake.
    ....so I am ditching the MCT.
    off for a decent walk today, and maybe into Christchurch ????
    we shall see................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i slept very badly last night. i was just at that stage where my head felt comfortable and heavy and my youngest came and woke me up. previous night was so so as well. looking back they have been the 2 days i have had carbs. and like ooooh 7.8g one day and 4g the next day. all from lemon juice and a smidgen of raw onion in my raw meat salad. and the coconut milk. no clues there. i do know if i overexercise on zero carb i start to get a brain fog for a while. by overexercise i mean when i go to the gym, i feel very forgetful afterwards for a while. i have had the same effect after 24 hrs in the bush with no food trying to concentrate on jumping across slippery rocks on a river and carrying a gun and not falling in where i found my balance was going. if i just cruise, as in walk lots, i dont have those issues at all.

day 9 of carnivory today. 5 days to go and i may go dirty carnivore as this is so much better than all that rabbit food for lunch. i've never liked fruit other than berries and stone fruit either. i am going to research carnivorous macros as i have been thinking where our ancestors would have gotten all the fat to be in ketosis as game animals like deer and wild hogs are not particularly fatty. there is alot of meat on one in proportion to the fat from the marrow and the brain too. till it dawned on me. marine mammals. since i cant go grab any off the local beach LMAO i need to think a bit more.

have fun shopping G! we are home today. going shopping tomorrow as it is my middle dd's b'day sat and i need to get fresh berries. she wants choc dipped berries. i am gonna party poop and sit there eating raw fish salad out of a paua shell to look flash lol

YOU go seas - raw fish out of a paua shell sound delish, but not liver !!!! LOL
    Please post your findings on the carnivourous ancestor research....thank you
    I also feel better eating very few carbs, however when I say very few, I would still have about 2 cups per day.
    Thsi doesn't amount to many carbs thou.
    I am also a h-u-g-e believer ( now that we are eating this way), that our cravings are there for a reason. Like if I am craving fish and chips - I am presuming i need more salt, so I up the salt first. If I am craving mashed potato, me is thinking that I need more carbs....anyway thats just IMO.
    Right I have got to up my water - so off to drink and then its walk time. I shall catch you later
    G x

...small steps....

from years of confusing cravings, i so dont know. not enough carbs to think clearly LOL i have yet to crave mashed potates in my life. fish have stacks of minerals in so it may not necessarily be salt.

where is the carnivorous ancestor research? 2c of carbs you mean 2c of veges?

the only way i up my water is to get a bottle and carry it around with me. also put a jug of water and glasses on the table. or my fave method, go out on the piss and take my bottle of water. everyone drinks beer so i just have water instead. no booze. i can down a litre or two like that.

Yep carbs I mean veges, and I probably read your last post wrong !

you said "i am going to research carnivorous macros", and I added the ancestor etc..... so sorry, my bad !!!!!!!
    And yes I need to up my water but don't really want to carry a water bottle all day, however sometimes thats the only way to do it.
    It is absolutely pahussing down at present. I love walking in the rain, but its so dark out there that it might be detrimental to my safety walking on such a busy road.
    Oh I am a procrastinator from way back !!!!!!

...small steps....

you said "i am going to research carnivorous macros", and I added the ancestor etc..... so sorry, my bad !!!!!!!
    LOL still dithering if i am up to a flame war with the carb brigade.

i dont carry it around with me all the time. only if i am at home i leave it somewhere convenient and take it where i am gonna go and people will try to give me booze or instant coffee.

just dance thru the raindrops G. and keep an eye out for cars. good paleo practise as we used to have predators. pretend they are sabre toothed tigers LOL

No Seas I will not think of them as sabre tooths thank you anyway..... I couldn't think of anything worse.....four legged killing machine......four wheeled killing machine........four legged killing machine......four wheeled killing machine........four legged killing machine......four wheeled killing machine........................................... .................................................. ...............................................hmm mmmmm its a bloody hard choice....right enough procrastinating.....i'm off
    good bye

...small steps....

LOL G have fun!

I am as wet as a shag........ so i might go and have me a nice warm shower.......
    laters

...small steps....

ugh i still have to make it out the door. stuck inside with very irritating arguing small children and work! i am gonna bail this avo somewhere but the weather looks crap here too. wet whining small children are even more annoying lol the rain is not so bad but it is the howling gale which goes with it so i will have to think of somewhere local to go to amuse them that is indoors and doesnt involve driving all the way to town as i have to do that tomorrow.

How is it without the MCT oil G? i am still fine energywise carnivoring my days away. and my thought patterns are becoming clearer. i can actually weave again which i was having serious problems doing as i couldnt keep coherence on getting it done.