Page 172 of 532 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5316

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 172

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    it's ok. i was swearing. but i do do it like a lady. always act with class. but mess with my coffee, when i can only have 3 cups a day and there will be trouble!!! LOL managed a 6k speed walk over the hill to get an icecream for the kids. feeling better already. i did just go see my neighbour and everything went a bit black and spun when i got up off the floor. i have always had hell low blood pressure so the excess caffeine was prob keeping it at a tolerable level. i need to drink more liquorice tea i think to try to up it a bit.

steak for dinner. and hopefully a cup of coffee i can taste. or i will be very very annoyed.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Thats not so nice seas, however good that you recognise the cause and trying to reverse that. Does liquorice tea up your bp ????
    .... and I will not take your coffee away. Promise
    have a great night everyone
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

liquorice is sposed to raise bp. i used to joke that the exhubby stood between me and bp meds lol my dinner coffee i could taste so it was nice. then i went shopping. went to the pub and had OMG blackcurrant and vanilla tea and a few litres of water on the way home. dodged any more food or coffee as i am under my cals for the day. the little people in the house ate way more steak than i was expecting which i am always happy about. and yeah too late to eat now so i will sleep well.

putting some lemon on some raw fish for raw fish salad for lunch tomorrow as i type. how are you going with all the oil G? i got some more coconut oil today and some creamed coconut.

yep all good this end except my sleeping. I am not tired and I am not sleeping well at all - tonight I will try some magnesium again, and see if the helps.
    catch you on the morrow
    sleep tight
    G x

...small steps....

i didnt get past cutting up the fish as i googled some recipes for cerviche and they had some discussion about how long to leave the fish in the lemon and it was only about 4hrs. i will put it on soon. i am also gonna try putting the red onions in with it at the start as my neighbour gave me a red onion out of her garden which looks too good to fry.

interesting about the sleep. i am rinsed by the time i get to bed. if i wasnt drinking so much freaking water to stave off the coffee attacks, i would sleep all night. it is rare for me to sleep well. i've not been supplementing with mag as i ran out. right now i have bigger fish to fry financially so i havent bothered to get anymore. i have been doing a cup of broth a day and also a tsp of my desalinised liquid minerals which could be helping. it is often all the little lesser known minerals which synergistically act with the well known ones to make absorption better. usually if i sleep real bad it is my mind, not my body. i always say the ghosts wake me and sit on the bottom of my bed yelling at me as i am not listening lol that one is a long story but yeah, when i get to the stage that i know what i should do, and i dont, or i can see the truth but i am ignoring it, i stop sleeping. so for me, it is definitely a mental thing.

morning all - hope that your new year is everything that you are wanting it to be !!!!!!
    Nope sleeping is going from bad to worse, althou I must have gotten a few hours - cos I am not too grumpy this morning !!!! LOL
    Welcome rain today - in fact its pouring down, and we really need it. DH has always said - of canterbury - that we are only ever two weeks away from a drought at this time of the year. Those hot nor'west winds dry thing pretty darned quickly around here. Anyway we have three days of rain forecast, so this has cooled things down brilliantly.
    heres hoping the country side greens up a little !!!!!
    Off to down my oil, then a wee walk in the rain.
    I shall catch you all a little later
    ....oh yeah and enjoy that marinated fish seas - sounds really yummy
    G x

...small steps....

are you not sleeping coz your body is bothering you or is it a cant stop thinking thing? i've lowered my caffeine consumption by prob 60% but i am one of those people who can have a huge cup of real coffee before bed and still sleep. what i am noticing is i am no longer waking up at 1 or 2 am and not being able to get back to sleep as my mind is racing.

no rain here but it is looking ominous. we need to water so i have my fingers crossed.

fish is looking good. roll on 12 so as i can eat it lol

I really don't know what the issue is. I am not consciously thinking about anything, but am very jiggly for ages when I get into bed. I have tried to curb it with magnesium but that doesn't seem to be working - so not sure what the solution is. It has to be connected to taking the MCT oil. The insomnia started at the same time, but I am losing weight, so am not really wanting to knock it on the head just yet................. I am at a loss........... ????

I am salivating at the thought of that fish....enjoy

...small steps....

day 7 of carnivory today so i will have done my week at the end of the day! where to go next. i think i will keep going for another week but i am going to try to peg it down to 300g meat per day or i get way too high protein and add some coconut for more fat.

dont know about the jiggly for ages. i usually hit the sheets and feel my body relax as it is all over for the day. way too many small children running around shreiking and screaming and things to do. have you tried deep breathing and yoga sorta relaxation and a warm/hot bath before bed? i'd also suggest one of those herbal teas with valerian in but they taste like ass. how long have you been on the MCT oil?

I have been taking it for about 8 days now - so maybe its too high in energy ????
    I have only tried it in the afternoon once, every other time it is mid morning. And I also find hot baths wind me up - not down....so I have no idea. Anyways I shall keep at it

...small steps....