Page 169 of 532 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 169

ptme is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi All

I am a fellow Kiwi who is joining the Primal movement. I am a 28yo mother of 1 (15mo). I am a personal trainer and have been looking for a more natural way to inject health and vitality into my family and eventually my clients. My husband, son and I started Primal eating on Monday. Very excited to see my sons cold basically disappear before my eyes!!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
    Anna

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James554 View Post
    I'm a 35 year old mother of two (3 and 6) living in the Naki.
    Is that so James
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptme View Post
    Hi All

I am a fellow Kiwi who is joining the Primal movement. I am a 28yo mother of 1 (15mo). I am a personal trainer and have been looking for a more natural way to inject health and vitality into my family and eventually my clients. My husband, son and I started Primal eating on Monday. Very excited to see my sons cold basically disappear before my eyes!!

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.
    Anna
    Anna - welcome aboard. Great to have more Kiwis on here. I couldn't believe how well I became after 1 week eating this way. I had been unwell for about 3 years. I have been eating this way since june / july 2012.
    I still have a ways to go to get to a decent weight, but its great to feel well.
    Anyway enjoy MDA. All sorts of wonderful people to help you with allsorts of wonderful questions !

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Is that so James
    Looks mighty suspicious to me Derpamix !!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Hi ladies.

Back from my Internet free holiday. So what have I missed?

LL welcome back - you have only missed the ramblings of an old wrinkled dottery Gwamma.
    I hope your holiday went well, and you managed to relax !!!!!
    I hit the wine last night, but am still losing so thats great !!!!! down 1.2kg since monday. yay for me.
    The tape measure seems to be moving too, however i need to continue with the exersize and the upping my fat intake.......... so off for a walk and then a coffee with cream. Catch you later
    G x

...small steps....

Howdy doody fellow primers. How is everyone this fine fettle of a morning !
    I am not sleeping very well, so I should be gwumpy gwamma - but I am rising to that challenge, and not succumbing to the sleepless effects !!!!! LOL
    Off for an hours stroll in a minute, so that should blow a wee bit of dust out of my ears. I shall return later, however have the bestest day in my absence !
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    back. it's been an out of it few weeks but we wont go there. onwards and upwards. how was your walk G? i made it to the half way point and it started raining so i got wet. i am still rinsed from over gyming it thursday and saturday so the hills were fun. so strange how you arent puffed out but certain parts of your body are just exhausted. gonna stay home the rest of the day and prob do some work or weave. roast leg of wild pork for dinner which i am looking forward to. also onto day 5 of total carnivory. am almost feeling functional again. gonna go a week and then work out what to do next. i was thinking of a week carnivore, then a day of fruit and cream with coconut oil as it is berry and stone fruit season then back to a week of carnivory lol but i prob need to be reasonable. so i shall see how i feel. got a huge pot of pork broth on right now and am having panic attacks about lack of freezer space.

Seas - great that you are back.
    I haven't quite made it out yet. Looks like rain, but I love exersizing in the rain. It means I can come home for a nice long bath !!!
    I like the sound of your carnivourous effort. I might have to try that one when i reduce this weight a wee bit more !!!!!
    We shall see.
    Anyway my girl welcome back and relax for a bit !!!! okay???? good!!
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    right now i am just feeling bored. too fidgetty to focus on anything and i dont want to be cooking as i will eat it. i've axed the pork leg in half ready to roast. precision butchery lol so i may go for a gentle stroll down the beach. i also may not as it is a weekend and there are way way too many tourists around right now. noticeably more than last year. note to all. do NOT mention where we live on the best primal places thread lol

fish and bacon for lunch. one of the guys i know went out on a trawler yesterday so i got a whole stack of gurnard. i even got to fillet the fish with them. which was quite good as they do it how i guessed i should when i filleted the moki i got at xmas. i am gonna smoke some of the gurnard after lunch too and try not to eat it or i wont be able to have any pork.

no time like the present Gwamma. carnivory doesnt help in stone fruit season tho. i can live without strawberries but plums, cherries, apricots, plumcots and raspberries and blackcurrants and gooseberries. even if the last 3 arent stone fruits, yum yum which is why i was thinking of a once a week fruit day as my carb up.

smoked fish sounds like a plan !!!!! I should have caught a lift down with the new neighbour. He is from invergiggle, and headed that way on his huge harley this morning - If I had only known.........he could have dropped me off on the way past, and then collected me on his way back....sigh....

...small steps....