Page 164 of 534 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 164

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am an early childhood teacher - so all the grandsons toys are actually my resources for when I am teaching - so need to keep them all, and I love my wee resource kit !!!!! LOl or should I say room !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Morning all - beautiful day here. I am so back on track with my eating, just need to ditch the wine !!!!!LOL hard to do !!!!! Look out AA
    Been out for a wee joe jog this morning. Jog out, walk back. I found a burst pipe in the Dairy farm across the road. Flooding the road etc.... so feel great that I managed to find that before it encroached on the road too much.
    Middle DD has dropped the horse here to be shod, so this old Gwamma has the job of holding said horse this morning. She is being ridden in her first Rodeo tomorrow, so just a wee practice of ther barrels, but it will be a good experience for her.
    Then I will continue with my spring cleaning. I am loving this renewed energy. I cannot believe how clean makes you feel so good !!!
    anyways - have the best day peoples
    G x

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I am fairly certain that NZ is paradise. We went berry picking today -- how awesome? Awesome!

And then, there was veg. DS got very excited about veg. AND I found a foraging class for when we are back in wellington, so we will probably take the ILs on that! yay!

yep we certainly live in paradise. What is veg ????

...small steps....

Morning all. Another huge day down on the farm......let today. I will mow the lawns once they are dry, and then continue with my spring clean.
    Little horse has gone to the Rodeo already, so hopefully that wee practice goes well. She was a wee bit twitchy during her shooing session, but I didn't think she did too bad for a first time shooing.
    No alcohol last night, and have continued to eat high fat, am feeling great, althou didn't sleep so well last night - maybe tonight will be better.
    Anyways have the best day and I shall catch up later
    G x

...small steps....

veg-veggies-vegetables. courgettes, onions, beets were available. he practically became unhinged. Forget lemons and plums and strawberries, it was the onions and beets that got him going. LOL

today is the paekak farmers market, so we're heading there, and then to the office to do a bit of paperwork before heading to the house (about 40 minutes of paperwork).

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    veg-veggies-vegetables. courgettes, onions, beets were available. he practically became unhinged. Forget lemons and plums and strawberries, it was the onions and beets that got him going. LOL
    Sorry Zoebird - I couldn't quite make the connection to veggies, and DS etc..... but that is great. Eat moar veg I say - for the young un !!!! LOL

its shaping up to be a scorcher here - so will cover up with shirt and hat to mow the lawns today. I might have a wee vitamin D soak first whilst sitting on the ride-on !!!! Roll on

...small steps....

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I am here!
    Kiwi living in Aus, grew up in the Bay of Plenty. Been in Aus for a long 9 years though, miss NZ big time.
    This year we will finally go back for a holiday.

such a nice day. I'm vegging out on the patio overlooking the water with some nice cold tea in my hand and enjoying interwebs.

Ayla - welcome! Not many of us here at the moment. I think that the whole of NZ are still partying or holidaying....lucky them !!!!!
    Hope it wasn't too hot over your way today. Those fires look horrendous !
    No alcohol tonight....thats a turn around for a saturday night !!!!!, have kept my fats up , protein moderate and carbs low, so hopefully a good nights sleep tonight. I am a little burnt thou !!!!! but nothing that a wee bit of coconut oil wont relieve.
    Have the best night everyone
    G x

...small steps....