Page 162 of 535 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 162

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    that so sounds like a plan. i just need to work out what to do with the hound and decide if my naughty black car will make it. put the crayfish in fresh water and hold it under till it stops struggling. or you can bung it in the freezer for a while and then lob it in a pot of boiling water. men are usually good at killing things. so you can always ask one of them.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    wee dog can make the journey with you. Our dog Tui does her nuts at other dogs but she needs to be popped into her place.
    savage she is - but I am sure that we can organise some time off - time tied up .....a wee dog roster !!!!!!!
    anyway no pressure - but what time are you here tomorrow ????? LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

lmao i just looked on the map. kaikoura is 2.5 hrs north of chch. i will take forever to get there, even at the speed i drive. my wee dog isnt very wee and he is a lover not a fighter. he hides behind me if anyone tries to bite him lol he's also a proper boy so your tui may quite like him.

kaik is on sunday. Tomorrow would just be here which is like 25 minutes north of chch - so 6 hours at the normal speed, 5.5 at a slightly elevated pace - no pressure !!!!!!!!! however the boys in blue are only tolerating 4kms above the speed limit !!!!!!

If Misabi comes down in the combi, LL could fly down with her lot, Annie and hers could be here in a couple of hours I am sure, Zoes would need to get across on the ferry and then drive 4 hours to me, and daniel fire could just do the old tasmin hopping.................... bloody hell its called rent-a-crowd..... and I mean that in the nicest possible way everyone.
    Lots of love
    Gwamma

...small steps....

yes it would be good fun. it prob is quicker to get to yours from the north island than here and who needs the boys in blue revenue generating again! isnt the weather supposed to be crap on sunday? kids are coming home then too. my middle dd sent me a pic of the dog she took at xmas on her new phone today
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/seaweed7/4.jpg
    as you can see. he really is a sook lol

oh seas the dog is cute - anyway no pressure, and the offer stands anytime....with /or without the children !!!!!!! and the dog !!!!

...small steps....

maybe later in the holidays as then we can plan and not have to be home and i can bring the kids. and the dog lol he is a bit bouncy but he gets on with other dogs so he should be fine. he's going to find me a deer tomorrow too. altho i am thinking i may prefer a feral sheep as it is all downhill which means i have to carry whatever i shoot back up the hill. several of the guys said to txt them if i get a big red deer and they will come rescue me lol i have a very very sharp knife so my plan is to cut in up and carry the bits out. 2 funny tho. i would never have dreamed i would be doing this when i was younger. and even if i find nothing, the bush there is totally beautiful.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    if i could afford it, i'd plane us over there.

but, you know, i have to do the IL thing. it's surprising when a person can't sit on the floor. very strange indeed.

it's surprising when a person can't sit on the floor. very strange indeed
    exhubby had a fit once coz this wierd guy i used to weave with came to see me. he sat on the floor. lmao i didnt understand what was strange about it either.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    morning all - don't feel so great today ........ I am wondering if I am getting a wee flu bug that has been going around ?
    Am hot as, sweating like a whatever, headache like you wouldn't believe, and aching all over......... tomorrows fishing isn't looking so much fun anymore....
    anyways can't mope around waiting for this bug to identify itself - so off into chch to get some primal snacks for tomorrow - then home to mow some lawns. Sitting in the sun on the ride on mower, might be just the ticket????
    Seas you just come and stay whenever you would like. Plenty of room for you and the kids, and anyone else you would like to bring.......like a man????......... whatever happened to JJ from NJ ????

Zoes I am feeling for you - only 17 more sleeps.......... keep us posted

...small steps....