Page 159 of 534 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 159

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Enjoy the fag seaweed. Do I hear a New Years resolution coming on?

Supermarket was actually fine at 8.30pm, no busier than a normal day. But they had no marinated feta! Just the stuff in the deli, which is kinda nasty and not special enough for a gift. So I got two plain blocks of feta and pressed lots of fresh herbs and chilli flakes into them, diced it up then covered in EVOO. All done I hope!

DH has dutifully prepared the stockings while I was sorting out the feta drama.

Goodnight ladies. Hope Santa is generous to you all.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Since it's already tomorrow by you all, I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dragon28_NZ is offline Junior Member
    Just on my way to work for the day, so thought that I would pop in and wish everyone a safe and festive day.

Take care out there.. and thanks for all the motivation for the year.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Dragon - How you doing ???? Merry christmas to you also and I hope that work runs smoothly and effortlessly !!!!! Have a good one.
    Joanie - that is very sweet. I also hope that you have a wonderful day.
    take care

and to all our wonderful kiwis, our delightful Aussies, and all the other wonderful MDA people around the world - merry christmas to you and the whanau. Have a safe and happy holiday
    Gwamma
    x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    We got most of the house tidied and organized. Still need to scrub but opted to sleep in a bit today before heading out to the beach with our friends. It's definitely bright and cheery outside today! And, I found our sun-hats and we have sunscreen, so we'll be in great shape.

Then we'll come home and do the cleaning this evening/afternoon, and it'll all be done over here.

I hope that all our beloved Kiwis have ahd an amazing day .... and .... I hope someone else did the dishes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care
    G x

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Great time at the beach today then lazing around the house (all clean and tidy). I didn't weed the garden or clean the back area, but I think that's ok for now. LOL

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy the fag seaweed. Do I hear a New Years resolution coming on?
    lmao i am lucky to get thru a 30g packet of tobacco in 6 months with assistance so no way. it is prob the better of my nefarious habits. a good case of moderation in the extreme with the odd binge and the odd lengthy abstinence thrown in for good measure.

anyways we had an awesome day. i had this vision of a small child who looked like an angel with beautiful butt length wavy blonde hair in a flowing dress appear at 4:20 am and ask me to open a can of tuna as they had decided it was time to give the cat her xmas present. kinda ruptured the vision as i was sure i was having some heavenly dream till the can of tuna came out lol i kid you not. they were both dressed up, hair done beautifullly by 4:20am. i was stunned. consequently i had to get up at 5am to give them their presents as i felt too mean to make them wait. they only lasted about 2 hrs at their dads while i went on a 14k trek with the dog and then we went to their big sisters for a bbq which was nice. stinking hot today. when we came home the bay was steaming literally which is maybe a once or twice a year occurence. totally surreal as the water is so warm and you can just lie in it and breathe in the steam like a hot pool. we all went for a swim and the kids went for a snorkel. a crab bit my toe lol and no no one else did the dishes as we actual like doing them! and, despite the fact i ate loads of nuts, i had NO SUGAR or GRAINS at all. yay!

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning ladies. Back to reality (and work) this morning.

Sounds like you all had a nice time over Christmas. We've been having the hottest ever weather here in New Plymouth, apparently Christmas Eve was the warmest day on record (31.1)! We've been swimming at the beach for the last four days running, twice on Christmas day because it was just so damn hot. Yesturday was a bit rubbish but DS had a new boogie board he wanted to try out in the surf so off we went. I sat on the beach for that one, but it was highly amusing hearing him screeching with delight as he caught each wave - had to drag him to the car after he turned blue from the cold (he's super skinny so gets cold quickly).

My parents are staying for a few days, so I've left them in charge of the kids for the day. Hopefully they aren't run too ragged by 2pm!

Suppose I'd better do some work.............

hello all - and welcome to the post christmas , get back on track - thread LOL.
    Hope you all had a wonderful relaxing time over christmas, and also hope that santa bought you all LOTS of goodies.
    I had to laugh at my MIL. She gave DH and me a pressie, and said to me.... I took into account of how you eat, and that is why I got you these....... so on christmas morning, very excited I opened the parcel to find....... a pkt of mixed grain crackers, and also a huge box of chocolate biscuits !!!!!! you just gotta love MILs LOL

...small steps....