Page 157 of 535 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 5350

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 157

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    the subtle kick in the ankle is quite good in crowds LOL

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning all.

Yeap shopping two days before Christmas is a very brave feat! I finished all my last purchases this morning, would have been done yesturday except I forgot to take the empty soda stream with me to the supermarket and they were out of fillet steak last night. Thankfully our farmers market is close to both a butchers and farmers so a quick stop to those (and Starbucks) and we are all done. I hope!

Going to hit the beach this afternoon too. We have a great swimming beach 2 minutes away so can pop down there for an hour or so without it being a major mission (as things tend to be when you have two little kids). Plus it gives me some bribery points for the rest of the day - always helpful.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I'm ditching tidying for the moment and going to go swimming and then we'll do our shopping (food and then our gifts for the ILs :P ).

then I'll tidy this evening while watching TV or movies or something.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning all....one more sleep........ til the jolly big red man comes down the chimney ............
    heading into Christchurch again today to deliver some christmas cheer.......so that should be fun the day before..........
    but I need to make the merangues etc.... before I head in - so a semi busy day here. Some of you around the world have an extra few hours up your sleeves - lucky you....... anyway have a great day peoples
    x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i am making pavs soon. did mince pies last night when i was roasting some lamb. right now i am trying to work to get my hours in and deal with shreiking screaming kids as we had to get up at 5:30 to go get a net in. lots of freaky blue jelly fish floating around out in the ocean. very very pretty but apparently they sting. may have to brave town but i also may dodge it as we're out on a boat after lunch. have a great day everyone!

wow Seaweed - you have such an exciting life !!!!!!! Enjoy your day

...small steps....

LOL never a dull moment here! we need to think of a project to get into once we've made our way thru the holiday season. still out on ketosis. all that fat and not enough real food does me in. i doubt i could do the potato diet. maybe i will go back to the basics with the primal blueprint diet or even a whole 30. except boo no dairy!!! i have been managing to only put 4tsp of cream in my coffee and only have 3 cups a day this week which has taken steel nerves but i am getting there. i worked out i was prob getting 1000+ cals a day from coffee so i needed to do something about it. so yeah, we shall see. aim for the next week or so is to dodge sugar and so far so good.

slightly different subject. multi tasking here whilst working. went to put some nail varnish on my toes as i have been slack of late. i get some tissue to put in between my toes to stop my toes overlapping and smudging the varnish. and guess what?! i didnt need to use it!! my minimuses must be making a diff in how my feet sit which is pretty cool!

yeah I agree Seas. I reckon my toes have spread a little, but I can still wear heels ok - so all in all - a positive.
    Not that I wear heels very often !

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just can't be fussed to clean the house. So annoying. I need to do it before picking up my ILs on Wednesday. :P It won't take long once I get up and do it, but. . . honestly, I just can't be bothered.

I think I'm so bothered by them coming, that I'm entirely unmotivated.

Also, it's really nice outside, so we enjoyed the beach and went swimming at the pool as well yesterday, and honestly, didnt' do any cleaning or anything. :P I want to do that again, since it's so nice today.

The fog didn't roll into our hood until. . . 4 or so. It was a lovely day.