Page 150 of 532 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 5316

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 150

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Misabi - thrilled to hear that the wee frella is doing well. Our Tui, broke a couple of toes when she was just a pup. It was the hardest thing having her locked up all day, every day for 6 weeks, however the time went quickly, and doesn't seem to have slowed her down three years later !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Got the x-ray this morning, and I am printing everything else this morning, and then we need to get the affidavit since the FBI paperwork hasn't come back yet. :P

So, probably going to file on Monday/Tuesday next week.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Christmas mince pies? Who can say no to that?

Our monthly visit from the coffee cart is this morning and he has free mince pies for us all. I love him lots!

That's nice. Our landlord brought muffins so I had one. Lemon Poppyseed. It's just that time of year, isn't it?

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Definately the time to indulge if you are going to. Christmas party tonight so there will be more indulging then too.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lol LL! i got the kids some arnoth's fruit mince with berries in yesterday to try. i need to brush up my GF pastry making skills as they want mince pies. thankfully the kids have never had the real thing so they dont know what they are missing. i do have a total weakness for a decent fruit cake and they are no hassle to make GF or even paleo. zoe do not all those official people shut down over xmas and new years? i used to work opposite the immigration dept when we lived in auckland and i am sure the whole place was dead around about then. it was always a total mission to park outside work and if your reg or wof was subtly out, you always got tickets and there was a massive risk of it getting towed if it was parked badly. and yeah. xmas and january were drama free usually.

Their offices are open (so I can file, which gives a good filing date), btu I don't expect to be processed until january.

interesting article here Disaster food supplies list revealed we're screwed. i think sultanas is it. i am starting on the local rabbits, sheep, flounder, shellfish and waterfowl myself. no museli for us lol

Yeah, I read that and was like. . . hmm. Hard to find primal things on there. LOL

vegetable oil too. like euww!! i never did like it before i found out how nasty it was. museli would have been ok if i could have oats but i cant. mind you, my kids get real bader meinhof on oats so if civilisation has dropped, it may pay for us all to be pretty wired and feisty. keep the city folk away from our food stashes.