Page 147 of 534 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 147

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Grok, my wee baby boy - how are you? You haven't visited in a while............hope all is good with you
    Doing well, maybe when you come up to Tahoe you can take me back with you.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    2 funny my dog just tries to help me drive but stop encouraging more people to come here! i already cant go to my beach in the weekend in the summer due to overcrowding. i saw 3 people there last sat evening i went lol
    OMG Seas - that is SO NOT OKAY ......... everybody GET OFF SEAS BLOODY BEACH !!!!!!!!!!
    do you think they heard me ?????????????????

Just been watching brokeback.....such a love-ly story.....such beautiful boyz..........
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i never seen brokeback. but yes they were all on my beach and i only knew one of them. i think some bright spark put it in lonely planet so it is all downhill now. i had a friend used to volunteer penguin range on a penguin beach near us which was in lonely planet. he reckoned in the end the only thing he would be able to do to help the penguins was to bring the rifle with him and start potting the tourists. they really have no idea or respect for our wildlife. and there are places with hides that do proper tours they can go on which they are a) putting money into the area and b) guaranteed to see things like penguins whereas it is hit and miss on our beach. often it is just some wild beach with nothing there except a toey old woman with long blond hair and too much ink walking her dog in a bikini!

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Doing well, maybe when you come up to Tahoe you can take me back with you.
    Have sadly had to cancel my primalcon trip, but am doing another trip over your way - and yes you can come on home with me and the boy, but not sure how much baggage you will be allowd to bring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    often it is just some wild beach with nothing there except a toey old woman with long blond hair and too much ink walking her dog in a bikini!
    post a picky Seas - would love to see that !!!!!!!!!!
    And you are SO NOT OLD !!!!!!

...small steps....

lol there arent many pics of me in a bikini. i avoid them. i will PM you a link to a pic of my youngest on the beach with a penguin but she is naked so i am not posting it on line. dog on the beach without me is here
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...7/skarrion.jpg he was under 1 there so he has filled out and widened a fair bit.
    found another dog pic lol but no bikini. work boots and hunting jacket. i do love my hunting and fishing jacket. i think it is a sheerwater? waterproof, warm and breathes and it is south island bush camo!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Picture502.jpg
    Last edited by seaweed; 12-11-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Nice legs seas....and a nice dog !!!!!!!! very cute
    x

...small steps....

LOL he is very cute when he is asleep. he does a mean creep when he is after something but he's not very good at keeping still and he is big sook. climbs on my knee and tries to chew my neck if i let him. and considering he has got to be pushing 35kgs, i get a bit squashed.

Misabi where are you? how is your dog doing? i am getting worried as you havent said anything??

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Hello all, sorry for not updating you but it's Ben a hectic few days.
    My boy came home last night. He's beaten up and sore but resting and recuperating, with a nice new scar to add to the collection:

A couple of things to be thankful for:

1. It was a twisted spleen and not a tumour (though there is still a small chance there may be cancer there, as apparently there's a high correlation between the two).
    2. He had started bleeding internally and the surgeon is pretty sur that the spleen would've ruptured if it had been left another night.

Apparently it was the worst case of splenic (sp) torsion he has seen. He said that it was twisted so many times it looked like meat barbed wire!
    Last edited by Misabi; 12-12-2012 at 10:02 AM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Oh Misabi, that poor wee frella - but wonderful that he is home recovering, with you guys. And thank goodness you were onto it.
    heres to a speedy recovery - (I am raising my coffee with cream)
    G X

...small steps....