Page 146 of 534 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 146

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh, and the FBI hasn't sent back our fingerprints yet. They received them, but no word on when they are sending them, so we're going to a JoP to do affidavits that we are A-OK, that we did send our fingerprints, but as of the date of filing, they hadn't returned to us yet. So we're filing, and we will submit the fingerprints if they come later. The FBI is notoriously slow. We sent our prints back in Sept (i think it was Sept).

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hi all - head absolutely fine this am.......so that was a blessing !!!!
    Sorry to hear about the foot LL, but give seaweeds stuff a go, it can't do any harm.
    Zoebird good luck with the immigration thing. I am sorry that you have had all those hassles, bloody frustrating.
    Seaweed I have seen your picture and you are beautiful just the way you are !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL it was a cellphone pic! pleased the head is all good gwamma. nothing worse than feeling seedy on a nice sunny day.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning ladies.

Just rescuing our thread from page 2! Things move quickly on this board.

Gosh this time of year is unbelievably busy isn't it? I've got so many things going on I can't keep track of it all - you know that feeling of the ground slipping away beneath you? its a bit like that. I remembered to bake cupcakes for DS's end of year cricket afternoon tea, but forgot to send him to school with his swimsuit so he had to sit and watch the other kids swim. He was so good about it and didn't get mad at me but I felt super stink anyway. Would've felt better if he'd gotten angry with me!

Have another day full of appointments today too, but have already done two morning teas so that is the bulk of the work out of the way.

afternoon all, I shall rescue it from page 3 !
    Not much to report except still struggling with macros, IF, exersize, alcohol.....the list is endless !!!!!!
    However DH much happier....which seems to have a flow on effect.......
    Am trying desperately to do some decluttering, but I really need Zoe here to help. I put something in one rubbish pile, which then I double check before it goes out the door.....and it gets put into another maybe pile....and so on and so forth !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

i am still struggling with all my nefarious habits as well and my disordered personal life so i can relate. food is just one symptom of the dysfunction some days. i did have a revelation about IF this morning in that i have to get up at 6am ish. keep on top of work emails, sort the kids for school, wait for them to go to school, take the dog for a 6k walk in all weathers and then eat food. it just doesnt work which is why i dont IF often. other than when i go to the gym once a week at 8:30 am and i will do that on a cup of BP coffee. it may get easier when we get the holidays as i will be able to be more sedate then. exercise i never struggle with as i enjoy it too much. it is prob the most healthy manifestation of my addictive personality. you can get that oblivion zened out feeling so easily if you go for a big long walk up some nasty hills with the mp3 player. helps alot i live in paradise. macros are confusing. so many opinions. so many plausible opinions. not much leeway for grey areas inbetween the opinions either. but hang in there. you are at least on the right track and progress is progress.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    So, the process is to box your maybes, and if you don't open the box in three months, ot goes out.

Grok is offline Senior Member

2 funny my dog just tries to help me drive but stop encouraging more people to come here! i already cant go to my beach in the weekend in the summer due to overcrowding. i saw 3 people there last sat evening i went lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    One more reason to move to New Zealand...driving school for dogs.
    Grok, my wee baby boy - how are you? You haven't visited in a while............hope all is good with you

...small steps....