Page 144 of 535 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 144

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i wasnt standing in judgement misabi, i was more saying they are lucky you are able to do it for them. the bit i hated with the horse we had to get shot was i had to decide when he was being kept alive and suffering and when he was ok being treated. quite unreal how much "advice" you get. horses are even worse than dogs tho in terms of the relationships we have with them, which is saying something. the ties seem to be so much stronger with animals we have domesticated for ever. when is your boy coming home?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Poor DH is completely freaked out about tomorrow. not only is he doing his first ever heavy-lifting (with weights) fasted workout, but he's got a full day, then later (breaking fasting window) dinner with friends after 8 pm, and then Hobbit (3d/ff) at midnight! Then he'll come home and sleep it all off, while I take DS to kindy, have a day at work, and he'll pick DS up from school, bring him home and dinner him, then meet the baby sitter, then drive back to town to meet me at the 8 pm showing (2d regular frame rate).

Whew! Hobbit!
    Holy Hell Zoes - you have one busy wee life !!!!! Come down for a holiday whenever yopu want !!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Hi all.

Might have to sell Don the Dub to cover it, but it'll be worth it.
    OMG Misabi - could we do a whip round so you don't have to sell the combi. That is a lifetime of memories. I so know what you are saying about the wee fella, but couldn't we as a team work this one through ???/

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    the ties seem to be so much stronger with animals we have domesticated for ever. when is your boy coming home?
    Seas I am so with you.....I love my kids and grandkids to bits....but the animals that we love, unconditionally love us back....where as our children, grandchildren, spouses, siblings hold us accountable for all sorts of misdomeeners (spelling - tut tut).
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

heya gwamma! just reading the jack the ripper book. so interesting. i have googled and found this particular theory is a bit controversial but still incredibly interesting and this is from me, who is not into any of that sorta maudlin gory victorian stuff at all!

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Don't worry Seaweed, I took your comment as you intended :-)
    Gwamma, so very kind an offer, but not needed xx
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    So bummed; child care tomorrow got cancelled. And here I was going to finish immigration paperwork, then do the odds and ends in the afternoon (photos), submit and get our number so that we can do the health form too (which is electronically filed within three days).

Without child-care, that's nigh-on impossible.

That being said, I could cartoon him while I work. hmm. DH will be going to the gym in the morning, so. . .yeah. That *might* work.

ILs are coming in 15 days. :P

Holy holy Zoes 15 days
    Misabi - we could do a bake off at ours or a nz got talent or even a primal master grok ???? Don't be stuck - we can work this through - together
    Seas - a very VERY intersting take on jack the ripper. Not sure where my thoughts are - on that one

LL - where are you my girl ? hope the shopping was good
    Annie - what you up to ?
    Daniel fire - How you doing ????? I don't think that Australia is so well recieved in the media at present - but we still love you
    yes _ I have been drinking .......... how can you tell ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

...small steps....

LOL Gwamma and i have avoided the evil tobacco to go read my book! All I can say is the book is very well written in terms of its arguements. i dont know enough about jack the ripper, to pick holes but there arent any logically holes in what she is saying yet. and as we all know, never let the truth get in the way of a good story! so yeah, i am enjoying it, even if it is just a good story.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yeah. just about everything is in order. with luck, immigration paperwork will be lodged by the end of the week, and then i can finish decluttering and reorganizing the house (even DH is on board!), and then we're making a stick christmas tree (it's a craft!), and then I work until 23 Dec, and then they come on 26 Dec.

i'm not thrilled, and from what I can tell, neither are the ILs. lol DH skyped with them today and we already sent them a list of what to pack, which was very specific, and they of course packed nothing that we "suggested."

They are the ones who are going to be cold and wet, then. Dummies.

OK so now I have so got to get me off to bed .........slurring my words and evryfing !!!!!
    But I so love me a nite on the piss.......
    god I am so gonna have me a head ache on the morrow
    sleep tight....don't let the bed bugs bite....if they do....its your own bloody fault.......

...small steps....

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    G'night Gwamma. Thanks for being you :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/