Page 142 of 535 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 142

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LL - enjoy Auckland. Are you heading to Sylvia Park ??? I went there years ago when it first opened. Amazing place !!!! Enjoy the shopping and you need to report back on your purchases !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Yes gwamma, just back from brunch, quick refresh then hitting Sylvia park for a spot of shopping.

Bbl to update on purchases!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Just give me a couple of weeks notice before you come so that I can make arrangements at the business and make sure that the toilet at home is washed. LOL

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Saliva Park (as it's known to the locals) is 3 times as big now Gwamma!

Welcome to the city of sails and hope have fun LL

Sorry to bring a downer to the thread, but I've had a crap day today.
    Was supposed to be painting some more of my house (us still going due to all the crap weather), but ended up having to spend several hours at the vet with my boy. He's been off his food for a couple of days and looking really depressed, which is so not him.

He spent the day on a drip at he vets, is home for the night and back in for more of the same tomorrow. Then off for an ultrasound on Monday morning. Looks like he's got something wrong with his liver :-(
    Hopefully it's just an infection and the drugs will sort it out. Trying not to think about the alternatives...
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Oh Misabi - we are all there for you man. I so hope the wee fella is okay
    Thoughts are with you
    G x

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Oh no! how is he this morning Misabi? sending postive thoughts for your hound up your way. hopefully it is something minor. give him lots of green tripe if he's having anti biotics. sorta doggie probiotics.

years since i went past salvia park. it was only just been built then i think and i used to drive past it on my way south. it's near the tip top place isnt it? last ecotour i did was a cruise boat. they cracked me up as i asked them where they were going next and apparently at least half of them just want to shop when they get off the boat. there is nothing even remotely resembling a mall here. i know they call the odd collection of shops a "mall" but lmao. and i think america leaves auckland for dead in the mall dept. my head would explode in one of those places.

Thanks folks. He's looking pretty miserable today, just getting ready to takin him back to the vet for another day on the drip.
    Not seeing the improvement I'd hoped for from the antibiotics (am I just being impatient?..) so getting concerned now.
    Couldn't help asking Dr Google, big mistake. How do you unread stuff? :-(
    Symptoms sound like a hidatid cyst, but then they also Sound like a half dozen other conditions too.

Takin my nieces to see Mary Poppins today, so hopefully that'll take my mind off it for a couple of hours.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

phigment is online now Senior Member
    Misabi, i let KC know and he is sending doggy prayers, warm fuzzy thoughts (probally about belly rubs), and slobbery licks your way.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Misabi, i let KC know and he is sending doggy prayers, warm fuzzy thoughts (probally about belly rubs), and slobbery licks your way.
    as we all are !!! and lots and lots of hugs from down this way (actually best we don't do the belly rubs and slobbery licks !!!!)
    G

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    Lol thanks phigment.
    Last edited by Misabi; 12-08-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Correcting damn autocorrect!