Page 135 of 522 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5219

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 135

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I hope that you rewarded him in the appropriate way !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    made it thru today. around the 6k block with the dog first thing and then i skipped lunch and did the 13 or so k block up the big hills. there were a few moments where i did wonder if i was going to make it up the hill but i was kinda stuck as i had to make it up a different hill to get out, which ever way i went lol but yeah. made it and once i was up all the hills, it was easy again. i am feeling super ratty now prob from over training. sheep drafting with the neighbour tomorrow which should be fun. he has this real cold old big barky huntaway who entertains me heaps as it is so comical the way it herds sheep by barking at them. and it has very big paws.

well done Seaweed ! I love those huge big hound dogs. Big teddy bears !!!!!
    enjoy the drafting !
    sleep well everyone
    g x

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    So, tonight, DS went to sleep by himself! I just had to tell him what to expect, and he was fine. We even got to watch TWO Doctor Who (9th incarnation down, onto the 10th).

We're definitely going to have DS going to sleep on his own now, so that we aren't tied to the bed for an annoying number of hours waiting to eat. This will help with IF.

Good day overall. Was able to get in a nice long walk plus also a good bit more yoga than usual in. So, a good physical experience today all around. Now it's time for bed.

Also, holding to 3 cups of tea per day, plus also sugar free (sweetener free, too). That's been an interesting process that took relatively no effort.

Well done Zoebird. Thats a huge step for DS, but once he feels confident....he will be fine.
    have any of you been reading up on the Mayan Calender ? thoughts please
    I don't believe in witchcraft etc.... but can some people foresee the future ???

...small steps....

I don't believe in witchcraft etc.... but can some people foresee the future ???
    that is a subject that is so complex and so convoluted. but short answer. yes. i personally believe the future is fluid so you get possibilities. but you also get those rhinos falling out the sky which are your fate you cant escape. i think too you attract and can shape your fate. i always say of my exhusband that his life is his judgement so say, earlier on in his life, you could see things which could have happened to him. he chose certain paths which were there, or refused to see certain opportunities, didnt see the signs etc so what you saw all those years ago may or may not have eventuated. ditto with another family member i know whose fate is not to have a random rhino fall out of the sky on his head just yet. but he is also ignoring some other part of his destiny so he does silly stuff like rolls cars and flies off the road managing to fit between 2 very solid objects with an inch of clearance either side. basically life is tapping him on the shoulder and he is not listening so one day, they will get tired of saving him. so yes, multifacteted and confusing. then there are the feathers. but we wont go there right now lol

OMG Seaweed that was very deep !!!!!

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    The mayan calendar is no big deal. honestly, what happens every year on Dec 31? The end of the world or the beginning of the new year (a new calendar)? obviously, the second.

In terms of the mayans, like many ancient people, ages have different "flavors." In the vedic calendar, for example, we are in the age of Kali (or the age of decomposition). The next age will be an age of growth, the first or beginnings of a golden age. There are three ages which is regeneration, golden, and then decomposition.

The mayans saw this last age as the same -- an age of decomposition -- so the next age is a regeneration age. So, it's the "end" as in we are completely composted, and out of that arises new growth.

ok? no worries.

I am provoking all sorts of deep conversations today !
    and I do enjoy provoking me a deep conversation !!!!
    I reckon that our caveman conference is gonna be great !!!!!

...small steps....

LOL it has been a long week already!