Page 133 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 133

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Love it! My mother and stepfather are two of the funniest and silliest people I know, so its just perfect that they would use a farming analogy to describe me.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie, I so love your little people !!!!!
    LL I hope the weekend goes well. Give DH a beer and prop him up in the corner....then get out there and have some fun !!!!!
    Seas you can have evry last ligament !!!!! actually they possibly don't have ligaments.....hmmmmm you can have every last valve, lobe and nepharious tissue that you want !!!! I will send it all down your way !!!!
    I need to open me a photobucket account that doesn't have my name all over it, But I can't create another account. Ditsy me !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Gwamma's Library | Photobucket

okay did this work ???
    first houses of the season. I actually called them earthquake houses last year....quite funny when they didn't hold together !!

okay somethings gone wrong AGAIN......one day I will get it right !!!!!
    Last edited by NZ primal Gwamma; 12-02-2012 at 08:12 PM.

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma, I can see either your whole album (your first post with only one link), or see each individually (your second post with all the links), so you got it right!

If you hold your cursor over one of your pics in your album without clicking, a small menu will drop down. Select IMG code by clicking on the code next to the words "IMG code." You should see faint wording that says, "copied." Then come here and just paste, and your pic should show up right in the forum. No need to use the insert pic function here.

But your way is fine, also.

thanx joanie. how exciting. Now will I remember how to do it next time, or will my alzheimers set in ???????

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    pretty unreal gwamma! way to go on the houses. so they are made of slabs of chocolate? the kids want to make a gingerbread one for xmas. i have no clues and it even involves, horror of horrors, an icing piping bag!

early dinner tonight. chow mein with zuchini noodles. i fried a chopped onion and a bit of garlic in butter. bunged in some mince and browned it. put in some chicken broth, a tsp of curry powder, some shredded red and green cabbage, 2 carrots cut into sticks, some sliced broccoli florets, some julienned zucchini and some thinly sliced mushrooms and some peas. and a tsp of the dread fish sauce. it came out real well and oh so subtle. we have a meeting at the school as the f**ckers are cutting our rural school bus. still deciding the approach here but i needed to at least feed the kids first.

good on you seaweed !!! go tell em !!!!!
    If you draw a mold on greaseproof paper, and make the gingerbread panels to fit, cook, and then put together with a hard icing....easy peasy.
    I do the same with melted chocolate.....spoon it out to cover the design....and then plaster with the lollies before it goes hard. Once all the panels are made, then you glue them together with more melted chocolate.
    I think that I will try a fairy house for the 8 year old neighbour, so will post a picky once its done

Good luck for the meeting

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx Annie, but where have I posted them ??????
    I think you have removed them again. We must have been online at the same time and I managed to glimpse them and hit reply just as you changed your post.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    back home. what a waste of time. i dont officially count anyways as we are 3.1ks from school and we need to be 3.2ks lol talk about bureacracy! you make gingerbread houses sound so simple lol i have the kids this coming weekend so we may do a trial hut without the lollies on sunday. i'll let them pick some fruit and nuts to use but we will prob have to use proper icing. now here is a challenge, how would you make primal friendly icing you can pipe that sets? feeling very aggro tonight as i missed my second 6k trip around the block as i was working. i know i should be treadmilling but i need the fresh air and peace. time to go shoot some rabbits i think!