Page 132 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 132

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i make sausages but only with game meats. it's actual quite easy if you have the gear. you could make meat loaf instead. ground heart you can put in chilli but once you have heart, you would think it is a waste. i did find a recipe for haggis which i reckoned would make a good spice mix for an offal sausage minus the oatmeal. liver pate is divine too.

just loading the gun to go look for rabbits lol i got lent one which is sighted in properly so i am going to try it out. i have found yet another use for clubbells. training for carrying a gun!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    offal, offal, eww yuk offal !!!!!!!
    I so do not do offal, however .....nah on second thoughts.....no way !!!! LOL
    Swam 100 lengths of our little 14mtr pool yesterday, and walked only 4kms today....but its a start. I have had an incredibly sore back since my wee grain/sugar bout........but its feeling a wee bit better today. I am convinced the those nastys caused it all. My gut was so bloated, like an 8 month pregnant woman, and not sure how that related to back issues, but it seems to. Anyway I kettlebelled after my walk, and only managed 20 swings before I could feel it in my back so have left it at that.
    Another big day on the puter today
    Spoke to our wee poppet in america yesterday, and she is so loving that country and all its wonderful people. Thank you America - for taking care of my weeny thing !!!!!!
    I organised a couple of baskets to send to her and the family....so will practice photobucketing.
    anyway off for some fried chicken breast..........yum !!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

okay so it worked but with my name splashed all over it !!!!!! best try and change that !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay so it worked but with my name splashed all over it !!!!!! best try and change that !!!!!!!!
    those are beautiful, Gwamma.

thanx Annie, but where have I posted them ??????

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    today is a glorious, sunny day. so beautiful out. might go to the beach while DH is writing and before we head to the office for skype.

yay.

offal, offal, eww yuk offal !!!!!!!
    lmao gwamma. you so dont know what you are missing. but since you only get one liver, one heart and 2 kidneys per animal, i will take one for the team and have yours. glorious windy sunny day here. i would get sandblasted on the beach but i still may go for my pre-lunch on my own walk. if you back stuffs out with the swings, can you do a kettle bell version of a barbarian squat? the clubbell one you cast the clubbell over your shoulder and hold it out in front of you and squat right down then come up. continuing to hold the clubbell out at arm's length in front of you. it engages all your core and you do your arms etc casting plus all the ass and legs. but since you keep your whole core strong thru the movement, it doesnt hurt your back. or shouldnt.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma thinks offal is awful.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Morning ladies

Gwamma - you know how I am about anti-inflammatory foods and my back, make sure you try and get in some fish oil, green tea, some berries, tumeric, linseed, kelp - all good things to get them muscles and joints back in action.

Anyone else got a low appetite with the warmer weather? I do this every year, but this time its crazy. I guess I'm not getting the low blood sugars this year so I'm finding it to be a great appetite regulator, but seriously I'm going whole days where I'm just eating because I probably should! Its not like me at all, my mother always describes me as a 'good doer', meaning I love my food, just not at the moment though. On the plus side I've lost a little more weight

Crazy busy week at work last week, so I'm planning on having a quiet one this week. Plans are all good but then reality hits..... DH and I are off to Auckland on Friday for my work christmas party and will stay the weekend too. We had a total miscommunication (ie he wasn't listening when I told him) and he thought he was coming to the party as well so now he's sulking and saying stuff like 'why am I bothering to go' and so forth. Normally they just fly each of us VM's to Auckland for one afternoon for the party and then home by 5pm, but they couldn't get me on the last flight out of Auckland so I'm forced to stay for at least one night. We thought it would be a nice excuse to catch a weekend away so paid for DH to fly up and then an extra night, so back on Sunday. Noone else's partners will be at the party which is only for like 4 hours on the friday, but he's going to sulk like a baby anyway. Men!

We had a blast at our cocktail party on Saturday night, and I even managed to keep most of the food primal. With the exception of the cocktail's of course (pretty sure Tequila and Champagne and Brandy aren't primal!). I did a nice big platter with cheese, gherkins, marinated olives and salami, and crackers for those who felt the need. Then at the restuarant meal following I had a lovely meal of Kumara mash, with steamed spinich, chicken stuffed with prawns and an onion gravy. Like I said though, the appetite wasn't exactly there so I left most of the mash and spinich on the plate. It was nice to eat out without making compromises though.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    LL good doers are horses or ponies that run on the smell of an oily rag so totally different meaning here lol i am feeling less like eating but it may also be coz i have been making an effort not to overdo it. but yes generally in the summer i dont feel like eating that much.