Page 130 of 535 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 5341

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 130

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    misabi cant watch the movie in case anyone on my conference call can hear it!
    Something to pick you up after your thrilling webinar
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    software development is pretty exciting i would have you know

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    software development is pretty exciting i would have you know
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I was out in the sun for three days, with modest sun screen, and no sun burns.

I rule.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Hi Guys - how has everyones day been ??????
    Confession time !!!!!!!!.....................Its long, its involved..... but I need to fess up......about 3 weeks ago I ate a cracker. I hadn't had any grains for 5 or so months!!!!! gasp.....okay no big deal.....but I loved that little taste of grain and the next day i ate some more.....which led to some sugar....then lollies......then before i know it I have put 3 kgs back on................
    well guess what !!!! yesterday morning i woke up aching from head to toe....and I mean ACHING. My mouth is full to overflowing with ulcers........ my gut has blown up to twice its normal size........my restless legs have come back with a vengence and I have had so many headaches lately - you wouldn't believe.

I am grumpy, frumpy, jumpy and feeling a little bit plumpy !!!!!!
    so confession over - but I have got to get me back on track !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I know that feeling... it can be such a slippery slope.

Tomorrow's a new day Gwamma
    If you're grumpy watch the video of my little nephew that I posted yesterday, that'll give you a chuckle I'm sure

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    good news is if you get onto it, the 3kg should come off pretty quick, if it went on that quick. ITA about the slippery slope. i still stuff up. socially it can be hard. totally absolutely ditching the sugar and honey and grains has helped but it has only been 2 or 3 months AND if i need to stuff my face from stress, i eat nuts or cheese which are also fattening.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Hi Guys - how has everyones day been ??????
    Confession time !!!!!!!!.....................Its long, its involved..... but I need to fess up......about 3 weeks ago I ate a cracker. I hadn't had any grains for 5 or so months!!!!! gasp.....okay no big deal.....but I loved that little taste of grain and the next day i ate some more.....which led to some sugar....then lollies......then before i know it I have put 3 kgs back on................
    well guess what !!!! yesterday morning i woke up aching from head to toe....and I mean ACHING. My mouth is full to overflowing with ulcers........ my gut has blown up to twice its normal size........my restless legs have come back with a vengence and I have had so many headaches lately - you wouldn't believe.

I am grumpy, frumpy, jumpy and feeling a little bit plumpy !!!!!!
    so confession over - but I have got to get me back on track !
    Sorry you feeling so miserable. You have no need to "confess" to us, however, be encouraged that we are cheering you on as you pick yourself up and get back on track with looking after yourself and healing up. Sleep well, and as Misabi said, Tomorrow is another day. Start fresh.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thanx guys....yes tomorrow is another day.....and I have done okay so far. I have just made two CW lolly houses, and didn't have any of the left over lollies !!!!! yay for me.
    Seaweed did those books arrive ??????
    Misabi I cannot get my volume control to go on the computer, So I don't always know what is being said....but I will watch the video anyway !
    Annie I do need to fess up - cos then it makes me more accountable. Not sure if that will help or not LOL
    Zoes those slippery slopes are not good - but I suppose if it means I get back on that horse !!!!!!

I have been invited to middle DHs crate day today !!!! Apparently you have to take a crate along and can't leave until the whole crate has been drunk !!!!!
    So I made myself this tiny little crate out of cardboard, and filled it up with weeny teeny bottles. I will just leave it there thou, cos I don't fancy driving drunk !!!!!
    We have also been invited to the neighbourhood BBQ, hence the two CW houses. so I will try and post some photies....not that you will like these houses, cos they are only good for the rubbish, with all the shit that they have in them !!!!!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....