Page 128 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 128

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Eeeep I know, if you looked up paedophile in the dictionary his photo would be there! Like seriously how did no body figure this out sooner?
    That's just it, the sad thing is it sounds like plenty of people where well aware but just never acted.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    All very very sad !!!! BUt I loved that dream weaver song....now when i hear it, I nearly puke !!!!!
    Very cold here in North Canterbury today, not sure what we are in for........
    Am fiddling around with a 30 day deletion/addition of a few things, but I have been such a failure lately that I don't want to jinx it......... so black coffee and poached eggs for breaky !
    I need to up my water....... hmmm....I shall keep on trucking.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i have real problems upping my water for some reason. the only way i can drink more water is to either put it in one of those pump water bottles and carry it around with me. or put a jug of water out at meals and drink it out of a glass. i cant drink town supply water at all unless it is in coffee so i dont notice. very cold down here today too. i am stuck in a work seminar online till 4:45pm and i am wrapped in one of the kids mink blankets as i have to sit still and all the firewood is way down the hill. thankfully i managed to rescue the washing off the line during morning tea as it has just started raining.

yay for work seminars !!!!!! Hopefully you aren't skyping, so they can't see you knitting, or ironing or talking on MDA. LOL

...small steps....

it is gotomeeting but i dont have a webcam. i am not that silly lol mind you i guess at least i would have to get dressed up for work then. right now i have an old pair of levis on and a black glassons hoodie, stuff all makeup, hair all crazy as i had to do a swift dash out in the high wind to get the washing and a creep thru the hedge with the .22 after the rabbit i saw out the window lol and lmao THEY CAN'T SEE ME!!!!

good - as you were then !!!! LOL

...small steps....

not winning here at all. i am so not good at sitting still passively doing nothing. and i have to listen in case i get asked a question. i cant fudge my way thru as it wil be very obvious and the entire company is there. focussing on the fact it is raining so i could be doing much exciting anyways. and at least my water tank is filling slowly again.

these look good btw
    Raw Gingerbread Men thinking about things i can do for xmas but still leaning towards a small amount of raw fruit cake, various nuts, meat, fish, veges, berries and cream.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    why is customer service in this country so horrific?

why is telecom such a pain in the ass?

Here's the story. I had a contract for two lines because back in the day there was a fax line. Broadband was put on that line.

Then, I got rid of this and that, and didn't enter a new contract for that line. I said I wanted it to be disconnected at the end of teh term. I did this for the last *THREE MONTHS* in phone calls.

Broadband was moved to our regular line. EFTPOS moved to broadband on that line. All other broadband things moved onto that line. Everything set up as far as I know.

Then I get the bill. I'm being charged for the line for NEXT MONTH. WHAT? I call them, and everyone is like "when did you ask for this line to be disconnected?" I named when I called, the person to whom I spoke, and what they told me (i take copious notes). They say "oh, we have none of those notes in our system."

I swear to god, it's like they talk to you, explain everything, etc etc etc, and then I verify everything -- this is the amount I'll pay, etc etc etc -- and guess what? Then I call back and it's as if I never called.

I could call back in 5 minutes and they probably would have no record of my phone call for goodness sakes! It's *SO ANNOYING*.

what is up with that?

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Oh Zoe I can totally empathise with you. I had a meeting with St John's area manager the other day, we listened to a tape of an emergency call that one of my residents made. Four times we could hear the Villa number and street address being told to the ambulance operator, but this information did not get to the ambulance driver so they went to the wrong place. For some reason the area manager refused to see it was his issue, and kept blaming my resident and our emergency alarms people for not saying the words 'this is in the village not the resthome'. What kind of service is that I ask you? Particularly when we pay for those damn ambulances.

Girls I am so with you on NZ customer service. if I had my way EVERYBODY in customer service would be trained "treat your customers as if they are second to none". But sadly people take their sh-t to work, and the boundaries become blurred, and so many people don't give a damn any more etc etc etc etc

I leave DH to do all those growly calls, and he usually gets through.....althou we have just had an issue with a tunnel charge in Australia.......
    we knew that we had been through the clem 7 tunnel, so when we handed the rental back in they advised us to call this number and pay for a day pass. (cos it happened that day), so we duly called, paid, and got on a plane and flew home to NZ. Now we get an advice in the mail (3 months later) that they have charged us an admin fee of $50 !!!! because we didn't pay the fine. They charged the thrifty car company, who put it on our visa !!!
    So we have steam coming out ears over that one !!!!! I tell ya - they know that the phone calls across the ditch are prohibitive, so people generally put up and shut up !!!!!!!Hmmmmm not happy campers this end !!!!!

...small steps....