Page 127 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 127

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    had a decent day today. cleared the decks at work (so to speak).

hobbit red carpet tomorrow. looking forward to going out and seeing what is what. I had plans on working, but I think I'm just going to go and hang out. DS will go to kindy, as usual, and then DH and I will meet up with friends, then I'll head over and teach my two classes, and then pick up DS from Kindy just in time to return to our (saved) spot by the red carpet, and we'll get to see everything.

Or, Ds and I will head over to waitaingi park where DS can play and they'll be showing everything on a HUGE screen.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a lot of fun down there at the moment, enjoy :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    hey does anyone here have any swazi gear? or more specifically the women's gear? if so, what are the sizes like? there's nowhere here i can go try them on and they have a special on one of their hoodies i like.

red carpet sounds like fun!

more liver and egg curry planned for lunch today. quite addictively tasty. i am going to make it with coconut milk too instead of yoghurt.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    How Guys.....I'm back. Hope you have all been good whilst I have been away from MDA.
    did ya miss me - YEA, when I was away.... did you hang my picture on your wall....... Its a song people !!!!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Of course you were missed, Gwamma. Where would we all be without your humor and warmth?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Hey Gwamma, where's ya been? :-)

You wouldn't believe it, I was just watching the exposure documentary about Jimmy Saville and it was at the part showing Gary Glitter in the Thai court.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Awwww shucks guys...... thats nice that I was missed. haven't really been anywhere - just crazy busy with paying guests staying. They were from Austrailia, and the most lovely couple ever. We had such a nice time getting to know them, but I worked hard to make their stay enjoyable. At $260/night, as you can imagine.... they got very special treatment !
    Anyway time now to reassess and kick this weight into touch !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    red carpet was fun; DH and I made some of the early news images, too. very cool.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    welcome back gwamma! we have missed you xx still re-assessing here as ever lol

You wouldn't believe it, I was just watching the exposure documentary about Jimmy Saville and it was at the part showing Gary Glitter in the Thai court
    Jimmy Saville always made my skin crawl. even when i was a young child. it really does amaze me he never got caught.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post

Jimmy Saville always made my skin crawl. even when i was a young child. it really does amaze me he never got caught.
    Eeeep I know, if you looked up paedophile in the dictionary his photo would be there! Like seriously how did no body figure this out sooner?