Page 123 of 535 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 5342

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 123

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    oh WOW that is so cool! well done!!! i just got a complimentary copy of KiwiRider in my letterbox today which i thought was a result as it wasnt a bill! definitely bubbles time i reckon. we will all be over later lol

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    definitely bubbles time i reckon. we will all be over later lol
    *like*

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    LL you are one clever girl....well WELL done !!!!!!!!!!
    I actually won $ 80 on the lotto, I usually have the luck of a squashed hedgehog,...... so my shout....party at LL's
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    Look what was waiting for me when I arrived home from work (hope this link works!):

So excited, might need to pull out the bubbles tonight to celebrate.
    Congratulations!!!! Well done Lizzielou, happy celebrations.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Well done Lizzielou :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    way to go Lizzielou!

i'm tired today. so much teaching! but, it's good. the next two trainings the other gal is doing (i'll still be there), and we'll organize a few practice runs, etc.

house is a bit untidy (i folded laundry but didn't put it away), but i'm too tired to do anything about it at this point.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post

house is a bit untidy (i folded laundry but didn't put it away), but i'm too tired to do anything about it at this point.
    I know that feeling. I have two baskets of clean and dry washing waiting to be folded but I'm thinking it can wait until the morning.

On the plus side I've had two glasses of bubbles - think I'd better skip the codeine tonight!

And thanks everyone for your congrats. Feeling pretty pleased with myself tonight, it's been a long road to reach this goal.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations, LizzieLou!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    another day here and i can see the sun! we have to wait in for the farrier and then we are off. this is interesting.
    Stress | Depression | Anxiety | Canterbury University... | Stuff.co.nz
    something i have always been totally blown away by. the medical establishment all have to be so smart ( or not so smart and related to someone ) to get into medical school. they have to study for all those years and they have this?! like what havent they noticed? do they not pay attention at all? actually it kind of sucks if you get mental health symptoms from food allergies, altho this article is thankfully more broad spectrum and talks about overall nutrition as well as food allergies. as an experiment, coz it has been about 5 yrs without gluten, i tried my kids on oats a couple of weeks ago. i would much prefer to be able to use oats as the only GF grain they have as the others i think are noxious. anyways my kids go crazy if they have gluten. no gut symptoms worth noting. hence often why people accuse me of imagining it. but the arguing and the shreiking and the bickering starts at dawn and goes on in this wall of noise till they go to sleep if they have had any. for about a week to 10 days after the last time they got some. my youngest also gets these weird distorted ideas that everyone is being mean to her. eg she has the choice of steak or sausages for dinner. her response is that i am always "mean" to her and i always "yell" at her and make her eat "horrid food" and she "wants to die" as life is so bad. i would maybe be more sympathetic if it was minute steak but it was fillet lol my middle child gets very mean and nasty and abusive too. now that was all from porridge. take the porridge away for a week and we are back to normal. they do argue and fight as all small children do, but they are nowhere near as mean and whiney. thankfully, and i mean this in not really a thankful way, but the other thing my youngest does is wet the bed when she's had gluten. she hasnt done it for years other than when she accidentally has something at someone's house. porridge week she did it twice so i had another symptom to point out. guess what too? their dad tells me, in front of them, that they arent gluten intolerant as i never had them blood tested!!! so yeah. it so makes you wonder really about the state of the nation.

ok rant over lol how's the head LL?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    very intersting article Seaweed, and its sad that our non-clinical family trials aren't taken note of !!
    Our Eldest DD who was diagnosed with ADD, still gets really hyped up with sugar....in fact those of us who have not had sugar for ages, would possibly get pretty hyper too.
    have just bucketed out the spa pool, filled with clean water, clorinated and started the heating process. We have our last paying guests for a while, tomorrow night, for three nights.....so can't wait for that to be done and dusted.
    Once they have gone I want to play around with my wee chocolate christmas houses........ so watch this space !!!
    out thursday night, last night, to night, and maybe tomorrow....this old Gwamma is not coping quite like she used to !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....