Page 121 of 536 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 121

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Misabi its a spambot.
    Yeah, I know :-D

Just thought I'd get in first before you started swearing at it again ;-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Oh and I've posted some new pics on my journal, warning not for the squeamish..
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    warning not for the squeamish
    what the kombi van? lmao around here dead blackbirds dont register. my cat brings in too cute to shoot bunnies and chases them around for fun on a daily basis. i dont even officially feed her anymore as i dont have to. did the dog eat it or just play with it? aforementioned cat tends to not bother the birds as they are sorta boney and feathery and not a patch on tasty juicy baby bunnies. the dog, on the other hand, is a pointer and a retriever so we dont get any of that primitive paleo behaviour going on. i have to kill it for him lol the food pics are nice. you so need to do the cooking when you all come to stay in the kombi!

Nah, she wouldn't eat it. Feathers kept getting stuck in her mouth. I put in in her dinner bowl and she just took it out and dropped it again. As far as the muttlies are concerned, their dinner comes from the freezer.

And I fort you're country folk, the city girls at work had a completely different reaction :-)

And now we've got a lone mother trying to look after 3 chicks nesting in our grapefruit tree.
    Gonna rig up a bird feeder close to them so she doesn't have go far for food.

the city girls at work had a completely different reaction :-)
    lol yeah i always find it strange how you can shreik and scream about a dead anything and eat meat. i even knew someone once who couldnt eat whole chickens roasted as they looked dead but could do things like KFC and chicken breast. the lone mother and abandoned babys i do struggle with. just as i get a bit upset when people go get the little flapper ducks to eat. now usually, if birds have chicks. the native ones anyways, they tend to go look for worms and grubs as they need lots of protein so bear that in mind if you are feeding her. also work out if you are making her an easy target for a cat where the feeder is. my cat leaves any dog for dead when it comes to catching small animals.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    lol yeah i always find it strange how you can shreik and scream about a dead anything and eat meat. i even knew someone once who couldnt eat whole chickens roasted as they looked dead but could do things like KFC and chicken breast. the lone mother and abandoned babys i do struggle with. just as i get a bit upset when people go get the little flapper ducks to eat. now usually, if birds have chicks. the native ones anyways, they tend to go look for worms and grubs as they need lots of protein so bear that in mind if you are feeding her. also work out if you are making her an easy target for a cat where the feeder is. my cat leaves any dog for dead when it comes to catching small animals.
    Good points, thanks.

Silly birds built the nest on a branch about chest height, so not too bright in the first place, then the dad decides to fly straight into the house through the back door.

they arent the smartest. you know the southern europeans and i think the ancient english ate/eat blackbirds? the origin of the song four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie. you should have brined it and eaten it!

and it is raining again today! the met service is claiming a few dying away showers but i pretty much class what they write as fiction.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Morning all, no rain here !!!!
    I think you are right about the blackbirds Seaweed, but it would take a few to get a decent feed!
    Misabi stupid me replied to your bird/combi combo, in your thread thinking I was in THIS thread. Sometimes you gotta wonder about this old Gwamma !!!!
    What is everyone doing for Christams? its just around the corner and we all need to think about food choices etc.....
    .....just sayin !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What is everyone doing for Christams?
    denial is a restruant in manhatten. i am trying not to think about it. we aint the waltons, so it is always a nightmare. but we can talk about xmas food in a generic celebration day type of a way lol i was thinking of a whiskey fast. kinda like the potato diet but 12 days of whiskey for xmas lol