Page 119 of 532 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 5319

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 119

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    yeah. I don't wear sandals really, so I considered talking to McKinlay's about making a pair of boots in my size, and then go to soul shoes and have good ballet flats made there (since they can recondition them), and I think that would really do for me, honestly -- with vibrams for the athletic shoes (though that might change also for all I know).

I like to keep it minimalist, and if they recondition well and wear well (DS's McKinlay's have been amazing. he refuses to let them go he loves them so much), then it's money well spent really.

Anyway. . .

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    okay people here is the thing ......how do I post a funny video that i have on my home computer, onto this thread ?????/ I am soooooo computer illiterate....help......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Actually, might try giving this a go next time. I've never tasted the fermented oil before.
    Picked up a couple of jars of the fermented VCO today. Nice, but certainly a little different. Much smoother, creamier and almost buttery.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i have seen it in the organic vege store but it is about $34 and i cant afford it right now. the theory is good tho. maybe for xmas. you'd want to eat it neat not cook with it?
    okay people here is the thing ......how do I post a funny video that i have on my home computer, onto this thread ?????/ I am soooooo computer illiterate....help......
    on the menu above the reply you are typing is some buttons. the one to the left of the quote button is an insert video button. try that? it prob needs to be approved, like the goat pic did.

thanx seaweed, I will try it tomorrow

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i have seen it in the organic vege store but it is about $34 and i cant afford it right now. the theory is good tho. maybe for xmas. you'd want to eat it neat not cook with it?
    Got mine for $23 for 2 x 380 ml jars :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    thanx seaweed, I will try it tomorrow
    Gwamma, you may need to upload your video clip to YouTube or dailymotion to be able to post a link to it here.
    It doesn't look like you can just upload it straight to mda.

thanx misabi, bugger - how one does that - I do not know.
    Could I book in for video download 101 when you come down on the road trip ?

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    back from town and training. the FCO that was $34 was for a litre and it was actual $35.70 so i skipped it. i did find out that the bulk coconut oil they sell there is ceres, which is wierd as it is totally different to the supermarket ceres coconut oil in a jar. apparently too the different brands have a different country of origin so i got the zenian thai one. it is fine. i can eat it off the spoon without feeling bleurgh. my next coconut oil question is does anyone actual eat the stuff neat for benefits and does it work?

did some ITB stretches today as part of training which was really good. hurt like hell which was also really good lol

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I don't eat coconut oil because I do not like the taste UNLESS DH tricks me. LOL And then I'm ok.