Page 111 of 534 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5331

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 111

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Gwamma, I gotta tell ya... Though I was very close to my maternal grandmother, due to circumstances beyond my control, I only met my paternal grandmother once. She was the archetype Italian grandma - about as wide as she was tall. The memory of that hug was pure love with a bit of talcum powder.

So let those arms be free! They are love. (I don't like my arms either, but it gets hot here in the south, so in summer, they are flappin' in public.)

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Gwamma, I gotta tell ya... Though I was very close to my maternal grandmother, due to circumstances beyond my control, I only met my paternal grandmother once. She was the archetype Italian grandma - about as wide as she was tall. The memory of that hug was pure love with a bit of talcum powder.

So let those arms be free! They are love. (I don't like my arms either, but it gets hot here in the south, so in summer, they are flappin' in public.)
    awwwww Joanie - we shall see. I have some major hangups about my body !!!! I DO NOT look good naked and don't I know it.....however one day maybe......for my eyes only of course !
    I am working on my arms thou, so who knows what tomorrow will bring ????? !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    heres baby boy....can you see him yet ???
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    That kid is cute and a bikie to boot! :-D

One DH's cousins and her husband own a goat farm in Malaysia and the import their goats from here.
    The goats are so friendly and affectionate, it's almost a shame to eat em... And I do feel a little guilty sitting next to their paddock under the shade of a durian tree enjoying a really good mutton curry ;-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    heres baby boy....can you see him yet ???
    Yep, and he's a cuteypie!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i must have something dodgy with my 'puter settings as it won't load for me. i have some goat in the freezer so i will try that recipe. i love roasted goat but also goat curry too. disgusting weather here again. i am waiting to get picked up to go whitebaiting. i should really be exercising but i am rinsed so i am chilling out having a cup of coffee to wake myself up. not that wading around in all that cold water and rain shortly on one end of a dragnet is not going to do the same job lol

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    So, had a nice swim today at the pool during DH's writing time. It's still too chilly in the harbor if you ask me. And, it was raining, so it's much nicer to go into the pool. Free parking, too! I also went because I was worried a teacher wouldn't show to teach, so I opted to drive into town with the kiddo ahead of time. I told him that if she wasn't there, he could do cartoons while I taught, then swimming after. And if she was, we would go swimming straight away, which we did.

And, I am going *by myself!* to Breaking Dawn today. I love to go to movies on my own, because it's just so darn nice. I am looking forward to it. I might even treat myself to a meal (since I'm eating between 2 and 6 today, and movie is 3:30-5:30). I can go and have a bite (by myself!) and then see the movie (by myself!) and then come home.

Zoebird, I also love doing some things on my own. One of which is eating out. Most folks don't understand it, but I love to "people watch." I tried to make a reservation for one at a terrific (by all reviews) restaurant for Thanksgiving and all they had "for one" was at 6pm. Pissed me off because I know there will be families with children at that hour, and well, if I liked hanging out with children, I prob'ly would have had some.

It's still too chilly in the harbor if you ask me
    it is positively subtropical in your harbour compared to mine lol i am about to go white baiting bare foot in shorts! just looking out the heavy duty hunting jacket so i dont totally freeze.

Pissed me off because I know there will be families with children at that hour, and well, if I liked hanging out with children, I prob'ly would have had some.
    not all children are irritating whilst out. mine are usually pretty good. we have a rule. you behave like european children when out eating. and by european, i mean french, german etc as their kids are all very well behaved in public. kiwi kids are not the best behaved generally. so yeah, mine look decoratively beautiful, keep their mouths shut unless needing to converse and know which knife and fork to use. they are still tasmanian devils in any other situation lol