Page 110 of 536 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 5355

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 110

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    heres hoping for a speedy recovery. Do you have any beaches near you ?
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Lizzielou is online now Senior Member
    Yes we have a lovely swimming beach about 3 mins drive away. I've been looking forward to getting into it, but its been a bit cold yet. Can't really have a proper swim with the kids though, cause missy just likes to paddle or cling although DS is a good swimmer, its not really safe to leave him and go off for a decent length. If I can get hubby to come along then we'll be OK, but that hardly ever happens because our work schedules don't really allow for that very often. I guess where there is a will there is a way, so I need to not make excuses and just make it happen.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I wore black to my daughters wedding. It was long, off the shoulder, lots of lace etc...... and long gloves - all the way up past my biceps. It was fine, and if anyone thought that it wasn't ....well its in the past. It possibly doesn't matter??? anything goes these days. In fact I was at a funeral the other day, and a guy was wearing jeans !!!! I suppose - at least he made the effort to go.....I just so don't know ???????
    I have a really colourful Anna Stretton, but I would have to hide my MF arms if I wore that ?????
    The first time I saw a man wear jeans to the ballet, I almost cried. It wasn't the afternoon performance where the tickets are cheap for students, etc. I don't consider myself much of a traditionalist, but when I was younger, I saved my pennies to go to the evening performances and that guy kinda pissed me off.

Don't be hiding those arms, Gwamma - you hug with those.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzielou View Post
    No planking though, I learnt that lesson already - ouch!, or kettlebell lunges.
    Or just advanced planks.... think resting your shins on a stool, ottoman, something raised off the ground so that your feet/toes aren't involved
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Hi LL - how did the MRI go ? breaking dawn is a lovely movie.... oh to find me a vampire !!!! or a wolf LOL
    I prefer Death Valley to the teen romance angle

But if I had to chose,as far as the twilight movies go I'm firmly in the wolf camp.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...88636-9972.jpg

heres our wee goat - althou it might still be awaiting approval ?
    Mmmm, mint sauce? rosemary?

Annie H and Lizzie lou, fantastic. I knew that we were a wee sub community here on MDA.
    This is what I wrote way back at the start of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthie513 View Post
    Annie H and Lizzie lou, fantastic. I knew that we were a wee sub community here on MDA.
    and you - ya prick....go and rape someone elses thread !!!!!!

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post

Don't be hiding those arms, Gwamma - you hug with those.
    yes but no but yes but no....... you havn't seen my arms. Not the prettiest arms this side of the tasman !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Mmmm, mint sauce? rosemary?
    Misabi, the poor wee goat. he would be so offended if he heard you saying that LOL

When he was about 1 week old I did tease DD that he would make a lovely throw rug, albeit a very small one !!!!! LOL again

...small steps....

Actually had goat curry last week, might try a different one this week: 3 hungry tummies: Kari Kambing, Malaysian Goat Curry - "Malaysian Monday 38"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    that recipe looks yummy Misabi. I could put lamb in - instead !!!!!
    I need me a few good lamb recipes !!!!

...small steps....