Page 103 of 524 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 5231

Thread: Our own little Kiwi Thread ! page 103

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post

Immigration paperwork is nearly finished. I forgot that I also had to do my NZ police character thingy. Bah!
    we will all vouch for you Zoebird ! Good luck with the immigration
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I have a bad hair day every day !!! LOL
    you and me both gwamma. i often just have to put it up in a pony tail and forget about it.
    Immigration paperwork is nearly finished. I forgot that I also had to do my NZ police character thingy. Bah!
    LOL i love the police so much. when i went to get my firearms license they looked me up. they still have records of my speeding tickets from like 1994 where they got out of the vehicle to ticket me. how fast i was going, the swear words i used lol no just joking 2 funny. provided you have never talked to any of them, you should be fine.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Never have talked to them other than to get fingerprints.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Never have talked to them other than to get fingerprints.
    LOLOL Why were you fingerprinted ?????? actually its none of my buisness.....but tell me anyway ! PLEASE

...small steps....

forgot to say the magazine i was reading at the hair dresser reckoned if you have 3 cups of green tea a day, you live on average 5 yrs longer. how on earth they worked that out i dont know. i am slowly getting to grips with drinking green tea after lunch. on my good days i can manage 2 cups of coffee and the rest either rooibos or green tea so it is progress.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post

you guys are all sooooooooo lucky. I would litterally give my right arm for curly hair, but alas - I have a bad hair day every day !!! LOL
    Yeah it looks nice but its hard work to look after. I tend to get very dry frizzy Afro styles if I'm not really careful about what products I use and how I brush it or let it dry. I also spend a small fortune on products to tame the fuzz, like leave in conditioners and smoothers and curl definers and that's on top of the $25 to $30 shampoo and conditioner. I really can't let just anyone cut my hair either as it takes some skill to get just right- although maybe I'm just particular?

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    LOLOL Why were you fingerprinted ?????? actually its none of my buisness.....but tell me anyway ! PLEASE
    for immigration purposes.

Yeah it looks nice but its hard work to look after. I tend to get very dry frizzy Afro styles if I'm not really careful about what products I use and how I brush it or let it dry. I also spend a small fortune on products to tame the fuzz, like leave in conditioners and smoothers and curl definers and that's on top of the $25 to $30 shampoo and conditioner. I really can't let just anyone cut my hair either as it takes some skill to get just right- although maybe I'm just particular?
    mine prob isnt as curly as yours by the sounds of it and it is very long so the weight of the hair really helps. i use cheap shampoo or no poo at all and spend my $s on expensive conditioner. i have one of those wondercaps which is awesome. i use coconut oil on the ends but the deodourised stuff. and i experiment with whatever i can find on sale at the flash shampoo shops. my oldest had some nioxin conditioner the other day. it smelt like toothpaste but my hair went into ringlets when i had been using it so that is my next purchase.

Lizzielou is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to no poo but seriously the thought of what state my hair would be in totally gives me the horrors. We no poo my son, and we don't use soap on either kid due to his eczema. We've had to use shampoo and conditioner on my daughter or she ends up with the most awful tangles and dreadlocks!

PrimalCon New York
    oh I so want dreads !!!!! Middle DD has this gorgeous friend who has dreads, all oiled up and they look so great.... however when I made the decision to go down that track....I saw a woman in town, about my age....... talk about mutton !!!! LOL so I decided to not go there !!!!!
    sad really !!!!

Why in the world would you have to be fingerprinted for immigration ??? Oh I suppose to prove that you are not an nternational terrorist, rapist, paed etc...... oh what is the world coming to ????

LL have you tried dove soap ??? Middle DD has horrendopus eczema, and we find that works well

...small steps....