Day 14 of 30: (Sat, Sept 14th)
Fat: 61gm - 70%
Protein 37.2gm - 22%
Carbs: 15.7gm - 8%
weight: 149.4 (-5lbs) ---
Couple of observations for today:
1. Started with bullet coffee (2 coffees with 1/2 cup coconut milk)
2. Nothing else to dinner: Steak, Caesar Salad, Zuccheni, Mushrooms sauteed in butter, 3 tsp's high fat greek yogourt & 6 raspberries + 1 slice of french brie, double cheese.
3. Although the ratios are in line for ketosis (70% fat, Protein 22% and 9% carbs), I feel that I'm still not consuming enough carbs. I do need to increase both fat and protein. I think I'll try to have an extra few hardboiled eggs tomorrow and a bit more high fat cheese.
4. I have no cravings; I have an abundance of energy; keto stix indicate ketosis.
5. I do feel dehydrated most of the day, despite drinking water all day long.
6. I had a headache just before dinner and realized that I needed food sooner than later. As soon as I ate, I the headache disappeared.
7. I've been doing chores all day -- grocery shopping, laundry etc etc. I'm giving myself an hour to digest dinner and then I'm going for my 8-10km walk tonight. I always look forward to my walk as it clears my head. I'm going to listen to my tunes on my Iphone while walking. Always look forward to my walks.
I think that about wraps up another day. No alcohol today. My husband brought home a huge pumpkin pie (what a scoundrel), but I have no cravings for sugar, so it's all for him.
Hope you ladies have a terrific day and evening. Get out for your walks and get to bed early --- it's good way to avoid those 'night time cravings'. Cheers! /louisa