Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Goin' there page 12

Comma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Also is very cryptic as restricted calories quite a lot, 1500ish, I think. So that makes me gain weight? Hmpf.

Went clothes shopping yesterday as last ditch effort to reverse suicidal depression and look bigger than ever in my life. I think the constant toggling between Primal and SAD is really pulling a number on my waist. *Sigh* Why is it so hard now? I used to have willpower of steel! Now it's all used up between kids and writing and marriage-work. Cannot change priorities as everything seems so urgent.

Okay. Had a marvellous, normal day, with not much stress. Eating semi-good. Simply too many cookies in the house, and people keep shoving candy into and on my kids, showering them with Gingerbread houses and huge bags of chocolates. Cannot think of plan of attack for weightloss or even correct spelling of it. Maybe soups? Nono, must just try and slog on until life becomes calm and zen-like and I can fill up on will power again.

Ohmy, chistmas was total disaster. Don't know why we can't have a good time like we do before and after the 25th. Ohwell. Ate cookies and had alcohol every day out of sheer despair and because they were around. But it so bad for me that even dh recognizes need to keep me away from gluten and took cookies away to eat at own discretion away from me. That is actually very good.

Yesterday was good eating (B: lox and kale smoothie, l: beef soup, d: duck and dandelion greens), but had two gins after traumatic haircut. Asked for Ginnifer Goodwin Pixie and got horror wig as one might find on american newsperson in the 80s. So now have to put clips in hair even more than before and still looks annoying. Grrr.

Have been good at food choices (if not amounts) but still have a drink in the evening.
    Also went to doc and he says that (since going primal, but he doesn't know) i have been gaining weight and my blood pressure has been going up a lot. Not officially high yet, but he said to watch, which freaks me out. I've always been 'healthy' without effort, and really really don't want to join the other crowd. So have decided to eat way more veggies and way less meat, though obviously still some, cut out the salt and extra-slathered on fats (butter), and get moving more. Also will have normal amounts of dairy, which I cut down quite a bit in between, and will have non-wheat non-gluten grains in moderation, like taff or whatever it's called. Will cut out alcohol soon, but don't have strength right now.

Yesterday was mostly paleo- besides alcohol and one cookie. Still sick. Have been sick for very long now, low level always but its getting to me. Also do not sleep great as cannot breathe through nose at all and kids wake up a lot as are sick too. I'm very fed up with everything re: eating. Also do not have strength to do sports and no money to buy equipment and too cold to go outside. I wished I had a couple hours every week to at least get soe writing done.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112