Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Annie's Primal Highlights page 9

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am totally over it all !!!!! LOL
    Have just come in for some breaky/lunch !!!! So that wasn't a bad IF for today !!!!!
    good luck with the mower. Isn't it interesting that when these things are on hand - who needs or wants to mow lawns.... however when they are being serviced, or broken down etc..... we need the damn things !!!! LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    My husband ate the leftover lamb chops for his lunch. This could be a lowlight because I would have liked them, but I choose to consider it a highlight because he made a primal choice when I wasn't there!

Meanwhile, I went to my parents place and was very glad when Mum made me a very delicious quiche. I finished up with a sweet apple, they had toast and margarine. I think my Mum is coming around to the fact that I will make my own choices about what I eat and has stopped foisting sweet things upon me.

Her comments about my figure are a bit more accepting too, so that makes me happy.

Having said that, it looks like I have lost another kilo which I am not trying to do, I really don't want my size eights to fall off me. So tonight I added a wonderful hot peppermint chocolate drink for supper.

I feel so good after eating my eggs for breakfast. I have so missed them. One day I skipped breakfast, then I had leftovers which were yummy but not the same. Eggs are still my first choice.

Going grocery shopping today, will have my 19yo dd home for four nights so want to feed her primal all the way if possible (to build her up, poor starved student that she is).

However, it's also 12yo birthday party so will be cake and chocolate for miles, not to mention what the family will bring on Saturday night. But that's ok, I don't think they will even try to resist my butter chicken or beef stroganoff (yet to decide) and homemade icecream.
    Last edited by Annieh; 11-02-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Party day today. Beef casserole already in the slowcooker for later, fruit and cream in the freezer for icecream this afternoon. Three layers of cake made - now to put together with butter icing and spell a large 12 on top in chocolate coins - I tend to keep my cakes simple (this is the first time I've ever done three layers).

I'd better get moving, plenty more work to do before the first hoards arrive at 2pm.

Have the bestest day Annie. I hope that you get to relax and enjoy all your endeavours.
    G

...small steps....

hello chick-a-lix how was the party ?????
    did it all go to plan ????
    G

...small steps....

Received a most flattering comment and inquiry from a friend today, that led to me telling her about the kind of food I now eat (and what I don't). She was genuinely receptive, I hope we will be able to discuss it further.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hello chick-a-lix how was the party ?????
    did it all go to plan ????
    G
    Great, thankyou, Gwamma. The weather cleared at just the right moment, and the treasure hunt, especially, was a tremendous success.

I'm not sure the food was appreciated as much - kids are quite happy with lollies and cake really - but my dd loved it so that's the main thing. I do get sad when my homemade icecream just gets left on the plate, maybe half the girls loved it, and half evidently didn't. Well, at least they've been given the opportunity to feast themselves on real food, too bad if their taste buds don't recognise it.

Annie, don't you go feeling bad about that ice cream. if we analysed any party, more so CW foods, there is so much stuff left over - you could feed an army !!!! LOL....so I am sure that it wasn't about the ice cream, it was about kids being full !!!
    Well done...and you can tick that one off the list !!

good luck with the friend
    G

...small steps....

Yes, we've certainly feasted well on leftovers today

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast